Official Air Max 97 Thread

Will be coping the black neons. Got the first retro and they are still in decent condition but would be nice to have a fresh pair

I'm robbing hypebeasts on 34th if these get the same hype as the silvers and golds...lol. I need another pair also, mine are decent condition as well.

you can checkout other items but as soon as you put the 97s in your cart youre no longer able to checkout

After finally trying on both the 11 and 11.5 I decided to part ways with the 11.. This is one weird *** shoe nike made
mean.gif
. I have never tried on two sizes and damn near both fit.. SBs definitely arent like this. It's like a few said.. the same size as an SB for the gold pair fits but slightly more wiggle.. its like not bigger but not the same size.. STRANGE
laugh.gif

In the end I chose to go with the 11.5 because I hate millions of different sizes and though the 11 fits just fine.. It was a smidge more snug and if I wore em all day they may end up hurting a tad. Its so close that I doubt that would happen but in the odd case that it does.. I'd rather have the 11.5.. Thats it for me on size talk lol hope it helps those who havent copped yet.(I have an 11.5 in SBs).

Otherwise.. theyre fire in person.
nthat.gif

That pic :smokin

My SB have already taken a beating, I have to throw them back in their box for a little while...

heads up fam.....Ordered the Golds off GOAT for $230 with shipping.... they appear to have various sizes 7-12, ranging from $215 -$240 and unfortunately sizes 12.5-15 ranging from 400-460 for my larger sizes cats.....

And also those 09's are dope @superswoosh  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom