Official Air Max 97 Thread

They are fire , I had those I think I paid $50 , man times have changed
Haha yea I know. Luckily I paid very close to that for a shoe and traded. Im going to try and wear with extreme caution because I can't find any others anywhere.

That pic :smokin

My SB have already taken a beating, I have to throw them back in their box for a little while...
same here :lol:

went to the beach at night last weekend and ended up getting them wet and full of sand :stoneface:

View media item 2445747I came across these for the low today. I know they are 09 silver bullets, but I was too young to care back then. But anyone else dig this blue colorway type deal?
if I'm not mistaken this is an OG women's colorway, men's silvers had the red swoosh and women's had the blue swoosh

JD Sports is allowing you to checkout that size 10UK SB again. I don't know what's up with them, maybe it's a glitch?

Maybe the sales of these will force Nike to release some more colorways...lol, and yes those silvers were slept on. Mine are still crisp

Last edited:
yea because that's the retro, they were made in men's sizes

in the original drop in 1997, the blue swoosh silvers were a woman's colorway only
extra trash

The Nike employee said they didn't exist, so I came here for reassurance. Just happy to hear nike actually made them from people who payed attention

How about they get them back on Nike ID. Felt like that should have been a given even when they weren't producing full runs.
niiiiicceeeee *Fab voice*

yea because that's the retro, they were made in men's sizes

in the original drop in 1997, the blue swoosh silvers were a woman's colorway only
extra trash

The Nike employee said they didn't exist, so I came here for reassurance. Just happy to hear nike actually made them from people who payed attention
99% of shoe store employees are all idiots, they never know anything

niiiiicceeeee *Fab voice*
99% of shoe store employees are all idiots, they never know anything
Yep ive heard nothing good from them. I asked if I could buy an outer sole for size 11s too and they were like hell nah. **** I even offered them however much money and they still wouldn't even in the red colorway

Back
Top Bottom