Official Air Max 97 Thread

If you can't choose between both shoes, I would go with the Silvers. They look 10x better than the Golds. The Golds are nice shoes but I don't see myself wearing them more than my Silvers.

Ill prob sell my gold 95s and cop the sbs. The prices have been dropping on stock x.

If you can't choose between both shoes, I would go with the Silvers. They look 10x better than the Golds. The Golds are nice shoes but I don't see myself wearing them more than my Silvers.

I feel the exact same way LOL I have the golds in hand and they're nice but I feel like SB is 100x more usable in terms of versatility in outfits

Currently trying to sell my golds to buy the SBs. Has anyone ever traded with Sole Supremacy here? They said they'd take my golds + $30 for a pair of SB's....

do you guys think that's a good deal or am I better off taking the long route and selling the golds through stockx and also buying SB's from stockx? :O

Last edited:
I feel the exact same way LOL I have the golds in hand and they're nice but I feel like SB is 100x more usable in terms of versatility in outfits

Currently trying to sell my golds to buy the SBs. Has anyone ever traded with Sole Supremacy here? They said they'd take my golds + $30 for a pair of SB's....

do you guys think that's a good deal or am I better off taking the long route and selling the golds through stockx and also buying SB's from stockx? :O

Just do that. $30 and you get your SB instantly

I saw both gold and silver going for the same price earlier today. 220 in my size, (9.5) so I don't know.

Lapstone and Hammer with the pump fake to bring traffic in... they must've had 1 pair available for each size... sold out in 15 sec

Do you guys see the silver bullet price dropping anytime soon? I'm thinking about pullin the trigger but want to wait to see if I can get them for cheaper in the future. I'm in no rush since I'm happy with just having my golds for now.

Last edited:
Tight i missed the golds this morning
it was a marketing ploy to get more ppl hip to Lapstone and Hammer... which is basically City Blue

Literally only 4 sizes were available when the site loaded with probably only a 1 pair inventory for each

Do you guys see the silver bullet price dropping anytime soon? I'm thinking about pullin the trigger but want to wait to see if I can get them for cheaper in the future. I'm in no rush since I'm happy with just having my golds for now.

i just pulled the trigger on 2 8.5s for $413 shipped .. i honestly dont see the price dropping anymore as pairs might start drying up .. but maybe im wrong

For those in the Denver area, fice gallery is running a promo of 50% off everything in store (doesn't apply to phone orders). They have a lot of sizes of GS gold 97s for $80.

Back
Top Bottom