Official Air Max 97 Thread

Don't see them avaliable yet, everything I found says avaliable late June so possibly dropping in the coming couple weeks
Goes back to the earlier posts today re: who makes these decisions at Nike. Because yeah, why release the shirts at the same time as the shoes? Would that make too much sense? Not saying I want to rock the shoes and matching gear all at once. I don't. But come on, man. 

has anyone ordered from here before? it looks like they have them for around $174 USD shipped? but then they have another method for shipping which is a little more expensive and says "double boxed" .. does that mean the cheaper one isnt double boxed?

"Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order.

DHL Shipping

North America (DHL@weight: 5.00kg) - 129.36TL

DHL Double Boxed Shipping

North America (DHL Double Boxed@weight: 7.00kg) - 188.70TL"

Last edited:
Yes the 1st shipping is the shoes box in the bag of death
The other is reg double box

I've ordered from them before

If your wearing the shoes who cares how that box looks once they arrive

Damn $279. Their really trying to bend people over there.
they were $188 or something like that

looks like after the size ran out the price went up to resale 
laugh.gif

When I got my SB from offspring the box came in beat because it came in the bag. But I taped it up and it was good to go

The box is very important to me not only for storing the shoe but if you had to sell the shoes years from now you won't get as much with out the box. it's just as important as the shoes itself it's to the point I won't even buy shoes if they don't have the box immediate turn off...

The box is very important to me not only for storing the shoe but if you had to sell the shoes years from now you won't get as much with out the box. it's just as important as the shoes itself it's to the point I won't even buy shoes if they don't have the box immediate turn off...
I used to think that till I seen The 10ft high stacks of shoes at FC smashed to hell but still sell

mean.gif

Good point.

I've been debating if I should just get those shoe containers, but always held off because I prefer the box.

Back
Top Bottom