Official Air Max 97 Thread

You guys get a sense of how tight a ship they're running up there? Know it says to arrive 15 mins early but I'll be cutting it pretty close leaving from work. Thanks for the pics btw!
You're good as long as you have a reservation.

It was a lot of fun. The setup of the space was awesome - actually inside a subway station - very cool. Making the zine was oddly therapeutic. People were cool. No shoes to outright purchase. Only access via sneakers (which I’ll get in an hour or so).

Got a poster and t-shirt and a nice experience for my effort. Should be interesting to see what I get access too.

I did a story on my sneaker ig. (Really really bad one but you’ll get a feel for the setup)

Https://Instagram.com/nycsneakerfreaker

Pics are low light iPhone. Not my best.
IMG_9014.JPG

IMG_9005.JPG

Looks cool! Now I'm hyped to go with my GF tomorrow. Do you have to bring your own pictures to make the zine? I don't know if i'll have time to print stuff out and clip pictures.

What ever happened with the Marina Blue US release? I can't seem to find it on SNKRS though release date is supposed to be august 1st??

How did you get access?

On my SNKRS app, it says it's sold out... wtf
They're sold out. SNKRS with the event that wasted my time. The money I spent on train fare and parking could have went towards a stock x pair of silver bullets.

Nice activation. Won't get to try for the exclusive access pairs until 5pm though.

Attachments

• IMG_9299.JPG
    IMG_9299.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 369
I actually enjoyed making the zine, lol.
I guess one of the guys working the event is on NT, since he recognized my fitted. Still hoping to cop the golds if I get access on SNKRS.

I actually enjoyed making the zine, lol.
I guess one of the guys working the event is on NT, since he recognized my fitted. Still hoping to cop the golds if I get access on SNKRS.
It was actually kind of calming making the Zine. First session actually wasn't full so they let even the SNKRS Stand reservations participate.

Back
Top Bottom