Official Air Max 97 Thread

Next month.
IMG_7043.jpg

I would love to if Nike ever opens up the damn slots for saturday. It's the day before and they still haven't announced anything. People trying to plan their weekends out c'mon Nike!! :smh:
They were open following a nike tweet Wednesday, it was all filled within minutes. :smh:

I'd initially booked a slot for today but wasn't sure how I felt about bringing pics and doing the whole collage thing. Switched it to the shorter Snkrs Stand only session on Saturday when those opened up last night. Mildly regretting my decision now... Curious to hear how it is.
I'll let you know...gotchu.

Fuuu i missed it. Its all filled up now. Didn't even get a twitter alert.
Let us know how it is today. Wanted to attend both sessions but i guess i can only try for the zine workshop now.
Looks like some slots for today's future forward opened up again.
the zine workshop is 30 mins zine thing. 30 mins stand. (im guessing)
But the description of the zine event has the same verbiage as the stand + the zine bit.
I'm ambivalent about the zine but it should be interesting enough

Station 97 is pretty dope. If you make it you'll have early access to cop OG and Ultra Air Max 97s.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.JPG
    IMG_0627.JPG
    784.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0624.JPG
    IMG_0624.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    715.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0632.JPG
    IMG_0632.JPG
    964.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0629.JPG
    IMG_0629.JPG
    704.2 KB · Views: 47
It was a lot of fun. The setup of the space was awesome - actually inside a subway station - very cool. Making the zine was oddly therapeutic. People were cool. No shoes to outright purchase. Only access via sneakers (which I’ll get in an hour or so).

Got a poster and t-shirt and a nice experience for my effort. Should be interesting to see what I get access too.

I did a story on my sneaker ig. (Really really bad one but you’ll get a feel for the setup)

Https://Instagram.com/nycsneakerfreaker

Pics are low light iPhone. Not my best.
IMG_9014.JPG

IMG_9005.JPG

You guys get a sense of how tight a ship they're running up there? Know it says to arrive 15 mins early but I'll be cutting it pretty close leaving from work. Thanks for the pics btw!

Back
Top Bottom