Official Air Max 97 Thread

I'm not really into air maxes, but that particle beige colorway got me really interested. Any chance Nike will re-release them? Or is resale the only option at this point?

Probably. They're fire in person. Love my pair

Since you have it in person, can I ask how the fit is? I never tried on a pair of 97s but some of my friends mentioned there was a size discrepancy between the silver bullets and the metallic gold 97s (I think they said the gold ran smaller). I was going to just get my tts as many others recommend but I would appreciate your input.

half size up in 97 gold and SB was a mistake for me, luckly I had a chance to grab another pair of gold for retail and decided to stay TTS (which means same size as all my other air max) and it fit perfect.
I have narrow feet, I may understand that people with wide feet would like (but surely not a must) go 0.5 up but the shoes must be too long for them. In my opinion, these 97s are best TTS.

TTS??? Usually wear a 9.5 but in the Spiridon ultra and the air max 2016 I went with a 9. You guys recommend staying with the 9.5 then huh??

If it helps, here is my list. And I'll just just say they fit TTS like everybody else.......

Flyknit chukka fsb: 8
Flyknit racer: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9 (non 2017 version)
Lunarepic low: 9
LD zero: 9
AM 95: 9
AM 97: 9.5 (silver & gold)
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Flyknit zoom all out: 9.5
Lunarepic high: 9.5
Wildhorse 3: 9.5
Cortez: 9.5

May be a dumb question but I Noticed some Golds have black stitching surrounding the red swoosh and others don't. Is that a Men's Vs Women's pair thing?

Just curious. Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Golds just the same.

If it helps, here is my list. And I'll just just say they fit TTS like everybody else.......

Flyknit chukka fsb: 8
Flyknit racer: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9 (non 2017 version)
Lunarepic low: 9
LD zero: 9
AM 95: 9
AM 97: 9.5 (silver & gold)
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Flyknit zoom all out: 9.5
Lunarepic high: 9.5
Wildhorse 3: 9.5
Cortez: 9.5
I think it always helps to share list.
I have narrow foot , here is my list for snug but confortable fit :
US size
Air max 1 (OG,pinnacles,IDs,jewels) : 10.5
Air max 95 : 10,5
Air max 97 : 10,5 (I tried 11 and was too loose and too much room)
Asics gel lyte III : 10,5
New balance (998/997/990) : 10
New balance 577 : 10 for snug or 10,5
New balance 1500 : 10 for snug or 10,5
Diadora N9000, S8000 : 10
Diadora V7000 : 10 for snug or 10,5
Adidas NMD r1 : 10,5

Got the cobblestones and black suede in.. I have to say I'm not impressed with the way they look on foot. The white air unit on white midsole just makes it look extra clunky on foot. The uppers are really nice. If they did contrasting colored air units these would be fire to me.

20170807_141631.jpg midnights arrived
LMAO what the hell are blue neons?

y'all mean the atlantic blues?

xkQxx8i.gif

i agree

What size you wear for air max 1, 95, spiridon OG?

lol don't flame me but I have none of those lol. I grew up on Nike basketball and J's so when it was time to get new school shoes I always went with those and used them for hoops as well. Always had an appreciation for good runners but wasn't practical at the time. Lol.

I currently have a 9 in air max 2016 and spiridon ultra. Most of my J's and Nike basketball shoes are a 9.5....my Huarache trainers are a 10 because those ran small

lol don't flame me but I have none of those lol. I grew up on Nike basketball and J's so when it was time to get new school shoes I always went with those and used them for hoops as well. Always had an appreciation for good runners but wasn't practical at the time. Lol.

I currently have a 9 in air max 2016 and spiridon ultra. Most of my J's and Nike basketball shoes are a 9.5....my Huarache trainers are a 10 because those ran small
lol won't blame you, i don't have any of the shoes you mentioned.

:nerd:

Gotta see how those off whites look, prestos, 90s and vapormaxs are :pimp:

From what Ive seen, personally i think the 90s look the best.
Id try for the AJ1s but I doubt its even feasible..

Vapormax look odd to me with the giant tounge, and those prestos have some weird heel strap I'm not feelin.

Back
Top Bottom