Official Air Max 97 Thread

Tell me more about size? staff

Selling off most of the stock on limited pairs before the doors are even open and/or selling off to friends/ acquaintances/ anyone who'll pay above retail. It's been a problem complained of about them for years now amongst Adidas terrace heads. Check out the size Insta page and just look at the comments when they drop certain shoes. Not naming any stores in particular in any event as it's not something I've been burned by myself, but it's evident that it goes on.

I'm trying to stay positive that I can get my hands on a pair of these here in the US and in a city with no places getting them in-store!

undefeated-nike-air-max-97-white-gorge-green-speed-red-aj1986-100.png

undefeated-nike-air-max-97-white-gorge-green-speed-red-aj1986-100-1.jpg

undefeated-nike-air-max-97-white-gorge-green-speed-red-aj1986-100-2.jpg
dj-khaled-undefeated-nike-air-max-97-white-gorge-green-speed-red-aj1986-100.jpg

White PL
Undefeated x Nike Air Max 97 OG
Color: Sail/White-Gorge Green-Speed Red
Style Code: AJ1986-100
Release Date: September 2017
Price: $180

My friend managed a boutique he told me the owner back doors to resellers because they buy **** he can't move like the clothing Nike sportswear sneakers etc

But the reseller he plugs returns the stuff to Nike for gift cards so everybody wins

It's known that boutiques get a few hot releases a year but for the most part they get shafted with :emoji_do_not_litter: so they backdoor to make the money back up. Unlike a Nike store who just ships old product out when a new season arrives mom and pops have to sit on it. Go into any of your boutiques and bet money you'll find models that are 2 and 3 years old still for sale.

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Skeptas early on Stockx

I'm gonna take the guess that resell is gonna jump on these bad boys and I leave for Iceland tomorrow night making any chances of copping a slim-to-none chance.
Ultimately, don't mind paying for peace of mind...

I just had an offer accepted for 255 for a size 13 on stock x (ask was 450 btw). Thats' usually a hard to find size too. 15$ coupon from a messed up transaction in the past. I'm paying about 45 over retail w tax and shipping. No brainer.

Did the exact same thing. Different circumstances but was an easy "pre-order" to make.
Less the headache

Back
Top Bottom