Official Air Max 97 Thread

Must have had a holiday in Italy yesterday.
Got tracking from OBD today
Maybe? I was a little scared they would cancel because they restocked like two times online. Either that or they purposefully held back online stock and released it in increments.

Just got my shipping info and two replies to my inquiry the other day! Whew, was getting concerned...placed my order on FRI as well.
So I ordered my size 10,5 today after seeing your post , wasn't really confident about it as I tried hard all week end to order on different website but always sold out , but well I just received shipping notification from OBD. Thanks to you for being worry and asked about shipment status :wink:

My 10.5 Skpeta's shipped from SJS! Waiting on my size 10 from KITH to be shipped out.

Crazy how from Italy to US with DHL is 2 days, but NY to CA is 7 days lol

UBIQ false hope this AM.. guess they're releasing online at a later date, TBD.

Skepta's come in 12.5? or just 12 and 13?

Haven't received a OBD shipping confirmation yet. Guess I'll be getting cancelled.

lol y'all are really on EVERY link for every store. I didn't even know Patta still exists, let alone sells shoes. This is the best forum.

finished my sole swap, getting a little better at this. suprisingly, straight swaps arent as clean and easy as you would think. 2000 upper atop 2006 midsole. dont know if incontrastofsin incontrastofsin follows this thread, but you were interested in a bit more detail so here goes nothing.

No, I'm dedicated to 87/90s so I'm not following here.

Seriously, you're the freaking boss!!!
Thank you so much. You are from Holland, aren't you?What kind of glue do you use (maybe I'll get this brand in Germany as well)?

Every Time I Step Away And Back To My Normal Life I Miss These Product Links :smh:

Anyone Sitting On An Extra Size 10 Skepta For Ya Boy? :nthat:
Someone help this brother out, inbox him. resale isn't going to be high on these for a while, better off ooping him.

For those that own, how do you like your black/white pair? I've been wanting them and feel like pulling the trigger tonight after seeing this.

And consensus is .5 up on the OG builds?

So I ordered my size 10,5 today after seeing your post , wasn't really confident about it as I tried hard all week end to order on different website but always sold out , but well I just received shipping notification from OBD. Thanks to you for being worry and asked about shipment status :wink:

Right on! I'm glad you were able to get your's at the last minute. I'm just stoked that the OBD link was put up by a member prior to the snkrs release. Not gonna lie, Wasn't too sure on the OBD order I placed, and tried to score on snkrs as well...You know how that goes, always taking L's on snkrs smh...Congrats' on the cop, looking forward to having them on feet!

^ yes. 0.5 up on the OG's.

Speaking of, for anyone with skepta's in hand, please keep the sizing comments coming. Many on this thread that haven't copped and would appreciate input, especially compared to OGs or other ultras :smile:

As I mentioned a few pages back.

Called the store I ordered from and got one of the guys to try on before I bought.

He reckons they ran true.

Won't know for sure until mine arrive tomorrow or next day.

Couple of people here have in hand already though...

I will cop like my life depends on it, Mark me words

undefeated-nike-air-max-97-black-official-images-AJ1986-001-01.jpg

Right on! I'm glad you were able to get your's at the last minute. I'm just stoked that the OBD link was put up by a member prior to the snkrs release. Not gonna lie, Wasn't too sure on the OBD order I placed, and tried to score on snkrs as well...You know how that goes, always taking L's on snkrs smh...Congrats' on the cop, looking forward to having them on feet!
Yes you really helped me for this one thanks a lot, At first I thought it would have been easy cop as I didn't see much hype on them and most people were saying they are meh, but I still woke up early on the release date and all gone in seconds (I guess the bots beat me). Really happy about this last minutie cop. For the sizing I went with my TTS 10,5 same as the OG gold and SB so hope it will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom