Official Air Max 97 Thread

do you know if size double boxes? I'm so tired of euro sites sending my shoes in bags and destroying it
last time i copped from size? was for obsidian 87s and yea they just put a bag over the box :stoneface:

When did those pinkish almost DQM Bacon AM90 type of 97s drop? They are beyond fire and I don't even remember seeing them here or even being spoke about wtf
yea they're nice as hell, thought they were a women's colorway first

do you know if size double boxes? I'm so tired of euro sites sending my shoes in bags and destroying it
Maybe I've been lucky (see above post), but they've double boxed everything I've ever received from them. These are recent deliveries...
thumbnail_IMG_2373.jpg

Much Love My Dude :nthat:

I Had A Really Helpful Member Hit Me Up With A Pair Not In My Size So Hoping I Can Work A Trade Or Track Down My Correct Size!

Shouldn't Have Slept On These :smh:

THANK YOU COPPED :nthat: Owe you one..

12.5 is perfect (after hearing some TTS reports running small)

No Problem, one love :nthat:
just keeping up the NT karma.

I've only ordered off them once, and it came double boxed.

Nevermind I looked it up and you're right...man I thought I had a 12.

Yep, Adidas sizing is usually half a size less in US sizing in comparison to UK, but Nike is a full size up.
sometimes websites don't make that clear.

Nike is absolutely destroying my pockets this year :sick:

I might have take 2018 off :nerd:
I thought about taking next year off as well however with the release of AM98's and Air 180's as well slated for next year (supposedly) that does not seem feasible ☹

I thought about taking next year off as well however with the release of AM98's and Air 180's as well slated for next year (supposedly) that does not seem feasible ☹

98s will be easy for me to pass on unless they hit swoosh, as for the 180s though :smokin... Damn you, Nike.

The gundams are the only 98's I really need to add to the collection. I need damn near every pair of 180s tho

The Skepta 97s are realllllly nice in hand. The supposed Ultra retooling makes them much more comfy than the regular Golds, SBs, etc. imo

Major props to OBD and the user who posted the link!

YEAH, IN HAND, THE FIRST THING I NOTICED IS HOW MUCH LIGHTER THESE ARE THAN THE ORIGINAL 97's... MATERIAL-WISE, IT'S NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY ABOUT THEM...YOU'VE GOT YOUR SYNTHETIC IRIDESCENT LEATHER( A NICE TOUCH IN MY OPINION.), AND MESH...THAT'S ABOUT IT.

ALL IN ALL,I'M SATISFIED WITH THIS SHOE. CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WERE ABLE TO COP...HOLLA.

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom