Official Air Max 97 Thread

Mr.Porter got me heated right now with this whole signature required on delivery crap. I swear I left that setting unchecked so I wouldn't have to sign because there's no way I or anyone else will be home. Yet I just called their customer service and they tell me the setting was checked and they can't change signature being required once the order has gone out. Just want my skeptas mannnnn

IMG_6640.PNG
So apparently only releasing on the U.K. Snkrs can anybody throw an opp looking to cop for my wife for our anniversary

Attachments

• IMG_6640.PNG
    IMG_6640.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Picked these up from dhl just now sitting there since yesterday. Sizes up about the same to my SB retro, a lil lighter tho. Like the swoosh too. Can pit these gym green foams to rest for a bit now lol.
20170906_185021.jpg

20170906_184929.jpg

These Photo's Are Killing Me!

There's Gotta Be A Spare Size 10 Out There Somewhere For Me! :nerd:

These Photo's Are Killing Me!

There's Gotta Be A Spare Size 10 Out There Somewhere For Me! :nerd:

I actually have sz10 in all my others (cobblestone, navy, SB, and gold) but I went 10.5 in these because the pinky toe has been feeling a lil snug in the others.

My point is unless you are a 9.5 I think a 10 or 10.5 will work. And I'm not a wide footer

I actually have sz10 in all my others (cobblestone, navy, SB, and gold) but I went 10.5 in these because the pinky toe has been feeling a lil snug in the others.

My point is unless you are a 9.5 I think a 10 or 10.5 will work. And I'm not a wide footer

Appreciate It Brotha!

I'm Kinnda Particular When It Comes To My Shoe Size And Don't Like To Vary Much. Thinking I Should Be Able To Track Down A Decently Priced Size 10 With A Little Persistance :nthat:

keep missing these restocks. dont wanna pay that resale for my 11.5, but its looking that way

Back
Top Bottom