Official Air Max 97 Thread

Idc if the blacks were unreleased friends and family exclusives and the whites were a GR, I'd still take the whites.

I will say though, the 3m on the blacks makes it a closer race NO pun intended :lol:

Blacks more wearable imo and they'll stand time better over the whites.

No hate on the whites but once the whites start to get dirty its GG for em.

Those undft staff members were wearing both black and white pairs. The white pair looks better on feet. But the black pair might wear out better in the long run.

I don't mean to annoy everyone with the fit question, but it seems no one buys sneakers to rock anymore. They prefer to flip them. There was debate on the SB fitting differently from the GB. Just wanted to know how the UnDFTd compare...really compared to your TTS

They fit the same as the all other 97's TTS
However, I have a large wide foot.
So what I call TTS may vary compared to a smaller person with smaller feet

I believe sizing varies from foot to foot so I don't bother asking

I don't like sneakers w/ black patent leather. Even XI's.
968CE70F-D7BC-4AD1-B52B-C3A454AF5F2D-2041-000002FE51C1893D.png

Jk

Are folks out there getting shipping notices from undefeated or checking into their ups accounts. My status still unfulfilled in my account and I’m prepping for the delayed L.

Hoping all cancelations were handled immediately but I’ve seen this movie before.

Seems like only west coast have received shipping notification ? Any east coast people ?
Label appeared yesterday morning, I'm located in FL

But like I said, give them a few days. They have 10k pairs of shoes to ship out and that'll take a few business days. No need to worry yet

Are folks out there getting shipping notices from undefeated or checking into their ups accounts. My status still unfulfilled in my account and I’m prepping for the delayed L.

Hoping all cancelations were handled immediately but I’ve seen this movie before.

I checked via UPS account. On their website it still says unfulfilled. You have to remember they just dropped on Saturday... I'd worry if you don't get anything by the end of the week.

Thank you! I, too, am TTS men's US10, but got timid and half sized up on the black pair. I may have a made a mistake. Either way, they're keepers. Wear yours in good health.

Fit is TTS to me.

I'm a 10 in everything Nike and Adidas.
I got a 10 in these and fit great

Back
Top Bottom