Official Air Max 97 Thread

UNDFTD takes a bit of time. I got my silver bullets online from them and it took them 4 days to ship it out, so im assuming theyre working hard on shipping orders. I would say if nothing by Friday then it may be cancelled or theyre just swamped and it could take an extra few days.

Thanks for the input! I suppose the true test is when I get them on my own feet.
They fit the same as the all other 97's TTS
However, I have a large wide foot.
So what I call TTS may vary compared to a smaller person with smaller feet

I believe sizing varies from foot to foot so I don't bother asking

Seems like only west coast have received shipping notification ? Any east coast people ?
I live like 8 miles from the La Brea store and haven't gotten shipping notice.

UNDFTD takes a bit of time. I got my silver bullets online from them and it took them 4 days to ship it out, so im assuming theyre working hard on shipping orders.
This

Last edited:
I checked via UPS account. On their website it still says unfulfilled. You have to remember they just dropped on Saturday... I'd worry if you don't get anything by the end of the week.
yah did the UPS my choice thing...it's there - nothing to worry about yet I suppose.

Where were you able to scoop Atlantic Blues? I've only seen them in Europe. Also btw Undefeateds are Trash truck juice...lol

Thats where.. I scooped them off of Size? when someone posted the link on friday. They still have sizes available.

Now Im waiting on Skeps, Neons, and an attempt at Swarovskis to see if I can pull off a 12

Thats where.. I scooped them off of Size? when someone posted the link on friday. They still have sizes available.

Now Im waiting on Skeps, Neons, and an attempt at Swarovskis to see if I can pull off a 12

You still have the link? Couldn't find it

dnezel.gif

Was able to get 11.5 in both black and white (manually). Both pairs showing 'unfufilled'. Is this normal or am I getting cancelled?

Undftd La Brea. Friend went there Saturday. Over 600 people showed up. Line was shut down due to stores calling the police multiple times. Some people waited more than 16 hours and got nothing. Grimey resellers who got wristbands stayed at the front and got multiple pairs. One dude got at least 90 pairs on Saturday. They cut back in line, cut wristbands, taped them up, scratched numbers off..... The line never really moved because of that.

Sunday. Way more organized. Small sizes sold out. You could buy one of each style. Same grimey resellers came back. Dude hired homeless people to get more pairs. Waiting in line with homeless dudes not great. Taking less than 3 hours to get in and out not bad.

Watching all these resellers making deals on the side was annoying. You had the broke resellers selling for $25 to $50 for the black pair. $100 for the white pair. Low ballers in the middle. And dudes desperate to sell for a come up. 80 to 85% of the line was for resell. But pairs for all eventually. They had over 1k pairs.

Undftd La Brea. Friend went there Saturday. Over 600 people showed up. Line was shut down due to stores calling the police multiple times. Some people waited more than 16 hours and got nothing. Grimey resellers who got wristbands stayed at the front and got multiple pairs. One dude got at least 90 pairs on Saturday. They cut back in line, cut wristbands, taped them up, scratched numbers off..... The line never really moved because of that.

Sunday. Way more organized. Small sizes sold out. You could buy one of each style. Same grimey resellers came back. Dude hired homeless people to get more pairs. Waiting in line with homeless dudes not great. Taking less than 3 hours to get in and out not bad.

Watching all these resellers making deals on the side was annoying. You had the broke resellers selling for $25 to $50 for the black pair. $100 for the white pair. Low ballers in the middle. And dudes desperate to sell for a come up. 80 to 85% of the line was for resell. But pairs for all eventually. They had over 1k pairs.
My mans just summed up my weekend lol

Back
Top Bottom