Official Air Max 97 Thread

if anyone has a lead on a pair if size 15's.....

i had the hoa's and 07's. No clue why i got rid if them. I think these might edge out OG 95's as my favorite Air Maxes ever

Finishline finally released the OG's today. It looks like All sizes are still available.

They released the EM's with the other OG's on the 31st and I was a sucker for buying those ones because they were labeled OG on the site. Had to return them at the store, which was 45 mins away.

Finishline finally released the OG's today. It looks like All sizes are still available.

They released the EM's with the other OG's on the 31st and I was a sucker for buying those ones because they were labeled OG on the site. Had to return them at the store, which was 45 mins away.

At least you got your refund at the store. When I've ordered online from champs (s2s) id have to send it out and it would take a good 2 weeks to get the refund. Actually, just did that with some AM2012s in December.

I had to go up a .5 size and I'm usually true to size in all my air max's

Does the insole of the shoe feel weird for any of you? For some reason only on the right shoe when I walk, it feels like the shoe is uneven

Man....These are sold out everywhere! Does anyone know where I can pick up a pair?

NDC is sold out in my size

Finishline .....I can't tell whether the stock they have is the hyperfuse or the OG. The picture is OG, but the description talks about hyperfuse material.......

Niketown in my area is sold out.

Man....These are sold out everywhere! Does anyone know where I can pick up a pair?

NDC is sold out in my size
Finishline .....I can't tell whether the stock they have is the hyperfuse or the OG. The picture is OG, but the description talks about hyperfuse material.......
Niketown in my area is sold out.

I just got mine off finishline bro... They have a bunch of sizes left over, both OG and hyperfuse

I've been fiending for a pair of 97's for a while. I'm about to make the investment but I'm not sure which colorway to get first

I've been fiending for a pair of 97's for a while. I'm about to make the investment but I'm not sure which colorway to get first

Can't go wrong with the OG silver bullets. The still maybe on FNL not sure though. I'm waitin for the gold ones. Hopefully they'll drop soon

classic.... i love the silver bullets. they're my favorite cw for the am97. up there along with the neon am95's and infrared am90's. :nthat:

yea silver bullets are one of the most underrated kicks, but im not complaining...although i like the hyperfuse better than retro ogs

Last edited:
I love these shoes, but they are so uncomfortable. Got a pair and wore them for a day and my pinky toe is dying. Felt good to put on some Kobe 8's again to ease the pain. 

Back
Top Bottom