Official Air Max 97 Thread

Wtf are you even saying lol
The fact that you remember local "hyped" brands back in the day means you still think about that ****

If you like ultras better than UNDFTDs ****ing fantastic for you, because theres tons of pairs out there. Let people spend and like what they want to. If something gains popularity because its hyped up and you dont like it, use your buying power and save yourself some money. Never understood why people ***** and complain about brands when all you have to do is not buy it and thats enough lol.
Chill bro.

I still have those hyped hoodies in my closet.

And I will let my Undefeated AM97 appraise and sell, to finance an Ultra Obsidian pair size 10.

You happy now?

the UNDFTD slander is hilarious.

UNDFTD, as mentioned above, is a staple, and the blueprint of boutiques today.

They have a revolving door at Nike and are the reason Nike marketing became they hype machine it is today.

Today? Maybe their crooked and unfair, but back in the day, they would buy you pizza and drinks if you camped overnight.
Hold up bruh. Nike's hype machine was on 10 20 years before Undftd was even created.

Ooh okay thanks yall for clearing it up. That's dope they been doing that style of store before alot of these new people. Just got shipping number I may hold on to these for a while I feel like they could be some serious trade bait in the future or a playstation 5 lol. Now don't hit me with the u shoulda passed for a true stan to have. I never had anything like this before no yeezys etc. Just og jordans.

Reactions: PJS
nike shipped, st al shipped, undftd restock shipped. Not bad. Sucks for the dude that never ended up sending me his info for a pair for retail .
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom