Official Air Max 97 Thread

9161D939-597E-4F00-A8D3-3AE4AD9335ED.png

My mom wants the Summit Whites for her birthday but I don't know which size to get. She wears a 7.5 /8 men's in Jordans and regular shoes and 8.5 men in narrow Nike running shoes. We have wide feet. Which size would you guys recommend getting for the 97s?

My mom wants the Summit Whites for her birthday but I don't know which size to get. She wears a 7.5 /8 men's in Jordans and regular shoes and 8.5 men in narrow Nike running shoes. We have wide feet. Which size would you guys recommend getting for the 97s?

If she wears a sz 7.5 in mens she's a size 9 in womens and sz 8 in mens = 9.5 in womens. Air max 97 is narrow to begin with, so that's a tough question. She'll have to try a pair for her to know what's her real size in the air max 97.

Yea I seen them restock recently but I’ve always been late, we’ll see still undecided, thanks for the reply’s tho.

anyone still waiting for white pair from restock on 9-17 to ship? My black pair from restock on 9-20 already shipped and will get here this Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom