Official Air Max 97 Thread

8245A44E-D073-4953-893E-3FEBDE2DBFFF.jpeg
Just came in

Geez...I hope I like them in person. The more pics I see, the less I'm liking the toe area. Maybe it's the patent leather on this version that's making the cut wider and not as high, giving it a less sleek look. While I don't like the colorway, the AB shape looks great, and I'm really liking the silver bullet ultra. Will have to see them in person, then decide whether to keep them or buy an ultra pair. If the sole is cushy like my 2003s were, that could make up for the shape as the black colorway really does look good otherwise. Seems like I'm only one with this opinion; oh well...

Just copped a pair of Skeptas for $209 shipped. I just made the StockX account so they gave me a $20 off code which I used, originally it was $229 shipped.

i figured that .. im usually very patient with shipping but i still havent seen anything yet .. no updates
When did you order them? I would shoot them an email and see if they respond. Keep checking your ups my choice as it might pop up in there first before they send you shipping email.

When did you order them? I would shoot them an email and see if they respond. Keep checking your ups my choice as it might pop up in there first before they send you shipping email.

i ordered from the original drop .. not any of the restocks .. got a confirmation email shortly after as well .. i sent them an email last night .. waiting for a response now

i ordered from the original drop .. not any of the restocks .. got a confirmation email shortly after as well .. i sent them an email last night .. waiting for a response now

ive been in the same exact boat as you, no updates and emailed with no response.

My order just popped up in my ups app within the past 20 minutes

Still waiting on black pair from udft.com, emailed them and this is the response I got:

"Your order has been processed, and is currently in fulfillment. Due to high order volume, shipping times may be delayed.

You will receive a UPS tracking number once your order is in transit.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

-Undefeated Support"

Back
Top Bottom