Official Air Max 97 Thread

are there usually any restrictions with these codes? would they work for the AM1 royal restock you think?
there are restriction for pulse codes, some of the new released Air Jordans are excluded from pulse discount, and it is possible that some of the high demand new released kicks are also excluded from the discount like the undefeated AM97s, i dont know if they will work for the AM1 royal blues, but i will deff gonna try it, i got away with it when they released the AM1/90/95 skull pack and also the ATL Blue AM97s, and those were all high demand new released kicks

Sorry if posted already
1.PNG

Go tell your shrink.
Pretty sure I also said I wouldn't be surprised if they did the silver bullets again in 18, so same same. Idiot.
Getting you back on ignore again. Moron.
lmfaoo i thought 6 months ago you wrote that you gonna retire from all the AM threads because of me, i felt very honored btw :emoji_punch: but since NT is on a new platform i see that you are active here again, it seems like that you cant put your money where your mouth is :lol: :lol:

I'm in for a gold pair if they rerelease. I ooped homey my pair and ragret not keeping

I want Nike to release a bunch of OG colorway and maybe sprinkle in some solid new color ways but I don't want the 97 model to turn into the 90/95s where there's a million pairs dropped every year

i now have a good feeling that the wmns OG chlorine blues are coming back next year
You have a pic?
I googled Chlorine Blue Air Max 97and I got this AM247
IMG_4838.JPG

Which is not bad, AM97 + AM95 = Zoom Spiridon, with no polyurethane. But really look like those Jordan hybrids (Spizike)

Outside of the colorway anniversary .. that's so weird that they would drop them again a year after but we cant get a Foam Total release for nothing.

Outside of the colorway anniversary .. that's so weird that they would drop them again a year after but we cant get a Foam Total release for nothing.

Back when the sbs and the golds dropped, there were many rumors on here that there was going to be a much larger general release of those same shoes in the fall. I guess it's been pushed back to next year.

Back
Top Bottom