Official Air Max 97 Thread

Black neons drop within 7 days.
Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons.gif

The black neon dropping random with 7 days? Looks like I’m going to take an L. Does anyone have any specifics or just going on speculation.

modzzilla modzzilla shelflife is stocking them this wk?

need a break but nike isn't letting up lol

neon 97 this coming wk or next, royal 87 on the 27th, then those tn/97 hybrids in late nov so thats at least 4 more pairs for me before December not counting if any of those new spiridons get discounted eventually.

my wife is gonna freak lol

Where ya got that info on the Royals?

modzzilla modzzilla shelflife is stocking them this wk?

need a break but nike isn't letting up lol

neon 97 this coming wk or next, royal 87 on the 27th, then those tn/97 hybrids in late nov so thats at least 4 more pairs for me before December not counting if any of those new spiridons get discounted eventually.

my wife is gonna freak lol
Dunno mate. Shelflife is in South Africa, edit: I see what you mean coz I said on the shelf, by that i mean in store. Local joint has them already and is putting them on shelf this week as per Nike instructions to drop.

Hey People,

Sorry if this had been ask many times before but how is the cut for Air Max 97 compared to 90?
I'm a UK5 for Air Max 90..

Thanks !

Reactions: PJS
IMG_4843.JPG Ok just give me light plumice on discount already

Along with triple black Ultras on discount, Nike you ain't selling these out unless discount starts

Along with obsidian Ultras because I know that black-blue Hyperfuse looking will never drop

Hey People,

Sorry if this had been ask many times before but how is the cut for Air Max 97 compared to 90?
I'm a UK5 for Air Max 90..

they run narrow for me, im a uk7 for am90 and all the other air maxes but for the am97 i had to go 0.5 size up and take uk 7.5, the uk7 for am97 does fit me but they feel very narrow and uncomfortable to me because i have wide forefoot, but maybe since you are a female you can stay true to size because your feet is more slim

Back
Top Bottom