Official Air Max 97 Thread

ABs winning me over. If they hit Swoosh I'm in.

Camo sounds interesting. I like the way Nike has gone with the camo theme on the recent 5s and 1s so I have some hope.

Dont think they'll be hitting swoosh again my friend. They hit NDC and swoosh about 2-3 weeks ago? Sold out in a couple hours I believe. Id snag now if I were you. One of my favorite releases this year.

Man...really feeling the 95 inspired 97s..... I dont normally like black mids but man those are clean.

Last edited:
I've always said that I refuse to wear women shoes but those Neons are too nice and would complement my 95s. :lol:

I'm also sick over the triple blacks. :angry:

How does the sizing work for mens to womens?

This:

neon-nike-air-max-97-2017-1.jpg

Isn't even close to this:

nike-air-max-97-neon-95-colorway-921733-003-2.jpg

And you know it
true story
not even close

95 inspired 97 looks way better

Finally! After tracking down this CW for 240 hours, I got the last pair of size 10!

Thought it will go on discount but no! Straight retail ! No mercy!
Can't use a code!
$180!

These released along with particle beige(pink mudguard)
IMG_4886.PNG IMG_4973.PNG

I'm still tracking down AirMax 97 triple black sz10, HOF Jordan 15s sz9.5 and Air Max Uptempo triple white sz9.5

@rooster you should see me come through with retail still happy!

This pic really really want me to purchase 95 neon inspired 97s

Anybody that don't kno shoes will say "this looks very special"

Black neons are mediocre, black mudguard takes away the spotlight
Gray 95 inspired neons just are great . Gray mudguard makes neon airbag visible

Finally! After tracking down this CW for 240 hours, I got the last pair of size 10!

Thought it will go on discount but no! Straight retail ! No mercy!
Can't use a code!
$180!

These released along with particle beige(pink mudguard)
IMG_4886.PNG IMG_4973.PNG

I'm still tracking down AirMax 97 triple black sz10, HOF Jordan 15s sz9.5 and Air Max Uptempo triple white sz9.5

@rooster you should see me come through with retail still happy!

Man I'm still looking for these sz 12 for retail

801685_1.jpg

No worries. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who prefer black neon over 95/97. I prefer black neons.

Just give me 95 inspired 97 please. Retail.

If not, I can accept black neons under retail. LOL.

BTW black Undefeated 97 are soaring in prices..... $310 now, both buyer & seller

Just give me 95 inspired 97 please. Retail.

If not, I can accept black neons under retail. LOL.

BTW black Undefeated 97 are soaring in prices..... $310 now, both buyer & seller

I hope you get your 95/97 for retail. I noticed you’re my size. Stay away from my black neon!!! Lol

i know the black neons are nowehre near the classic of the neon 95 but christo they are clean.

If you see both neons in the wild your eyes are going straight to the 95/97. Everytime. Dude said it right, those 95s look like something special. Perfect execution.

The only thing they could've done to top it off would be a 95 air Max logo on the tongue instead of just the swoosh.

Black line around the tongue looking a little suspect, maybe that's why they're a women's exclusive...

6388b6ac-31aa-48d0-8498-80acbbe97339-jpeg.1988101

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom