Official Air Max 97 Thread

Last edited:
Can someone Photoshop these 95/97s with the black line recolored to white or gray, and this in place of the swoosh on the tongue?
$_1.JPG

Also maybe the little pull tab on top changed to neon

Perhaps we can persuade Nike to release these in Men's with the above changes...

PJS PJS no you don't. Just sign up for an account and use it when you checkout.
And they are legit. I copped 2 pairs during the sale yesterday and they've already been shipped out.

Reactions: PJS
PJS PJS no you don't. Just sign up for an account and use it when you checkout.
And they are legit. I copped 2 pairs during the sale yesterday and they've already been shipped out.

Shiiii

Should have saved another $30 and avoid chasing down Nike.com for the last pair

And wait for hopeless hopes for premium shoes to go on sale

What kind of sale were they doing for 30%? I figured out its in Norway so they probably don't celebrate Columbus Day

I'm a men's 11-11.5 and usually biggest women's size is 12 which is borderline 10.5. If they run narrow even without an insole I'd be crushing my toes

Same same. Used to squash my toes, now I take the L and don’t bother. Shame they dont do a womens 13...

Wearing a shoe without an insole sucks. You'd think these thin things Nike throws in make no difference but when you wear sneakers and your foot is straight against the sole it feels like crap

Damn, you're right.

Nike hates American men now.

Like, why did we never get these...
nike-waffle-racer-17-cool-grey-gym-red-summit-white.jpg

But instead we get unwearable garbage like
images

Complete with a rainbow on the tongue

Or like this euro exclusiveness
Nike%20AIR%20PEGASUS%2089%20EMB%20SequoiaSequoiaRiver%20RockHyper%20Violet%20141501_5.jpg

They've been doing us dirty all year if you've been paying attention.

I got a pair of euro exclusive woven Pegasus
nike-air-pegasus-83-woven---navy-b-3.jpg

And they're built like tanks.

I get the impression euro Nike's are made better than ones meant for the US

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom