Official Air Max 97 Thread

So in US, Black Neons will not be released via SNKRS or Nike.com?
they will get released on NDC, but the US stock is just probably smaller compared to the EU, here on NDC EU the ABs are sitting and already got restocked 3 times, i dont see that happen on NDC US

Waiting for the neon to meet her sisters...

A4B3EB53-4A4F-4C6B-A8D6-34DE1E58A7AE.jpeg

You definitely should! I’m considering to get an extra pair they so nice
im gonna get a 3rd pair this saturday together with 2 pairs of black/neons and 1 pair of the golden jewel AM1s
i need to slow down a lil bit next month cuz with the upcoming order for this saturday
together i have spent estimated 1.1K on shoes this month :smh:

Last edited:
im gonna get a 3rd pair this saturday together with 2 pairs of black/neons and 1 pair of the golden jewel AM1s
i need to slowdown a lil bit next month cuz with the upcoming order for this saturday
together i have spent estimated 1.1K on shoes this month :smh:
We are on the same boat lol, i really spent a lot this year and have to slow down this is why I can’t really double up

A lot of people believe that the 97/95 will drop in mens so I'm going to hold off on copping a womens pair. I'll focus on getting the black Neons for now.

A lot of people believe that the 97/95 will drop in mens so I'm going to hold off on copping a womens pair. I'll focus on getting the black Neons for now.

First time hearing this ....the news brings me joy.

Back
Top Bottom