Official Air Max 97 Thread

Why would anyone join a raffle for a GR shoe? @175 on top of that? I mean it's understandable for the 95/97 maxes but not the black neons. Anyone care to chime in?

Why would anyone join a raffle for a GR shoe? @175 on top of that? I mean it's understandable for the 95/97 maxes but not the black neons. Anyone care to chime in?

Everyone have their likes and dislikes. For me, regardless it’s a GR or not. I rather not have to deal with a potential sell out somewhat like the AB. Plus been wanting this for about a decade when it was a Japan retro only.

These will sell out eventually but not 1st day. On top of that you have to pay for overseas shipping. I understand you like the shoe and by all means, it's your money but just know these won't be hard to get for the NT fam. Maybe for ppl outside of this forum.

These will sell out eventually but not 1st day. On top of that you have to pay for overseas shipping. I understand you like the shoe and by all means, it's your money but just know these won't be hard to get for the NT fam. Maybe for ppl outside of this forum.

Curious as to what makes you so sure of that? You seem pretty sure of statement. What's the difference between people inside and outside this thread/forum? People can find the same information even if they aren't in this thread/forum.

In my mind it's a popular Nike runner dressed up (very well may I add) in one the more popular (if not most popular) CWs of another popular Nike runner.

92083882-61A5-4290-A340-BC6BF6AC9E06.jpeg

"won't be hard to get" famous last words

I wear sz13 legit every release is hard to get

Just can’t get that in US right?
can’t get men sizes right?

F Nike US

I have to tell you
97/95s beat anything

97/95 beat my favorite light pumice
97/95 beat Atlantic Blues
97/95 beat my Yankee 95s
97/95 beat pretty much anything in my closet

I am willing to pay $160 plus tax for sz10 97/95
Or women size 11.5 but that’s not happening

The only shoes that can co-exist with 97/95s, are Triple Black UL 97, Undefeated Black 97, and any Jordan 3.

Entered the Black Neon raffle.. why not?

Daredevils

Once you win the raffle $175 will be charged and shipped to your home

That’s scary.
I would rather wait for US black neon release

If they don’t, I’ll cop light pumice & Triple Black UL.

If they did, I’ll cop, and if they sit, I’ll return then cop on disco.

I still have hopes for 97/95 to happen because it is perfect.

Haven't seen many on-foot shots of the Atlantic Blues. Hopefully that changes within the next few days/weeks. Glad to see people are picking them up though!

Back
Top Bottom