Official Air Max 97 Thread

got my ABs from JD Sports yesterday. these clowns ship sneakers in a bag WTF. the bag arrived half ripped and the box bent to sht. sneakers were ok, but whyyyyy (esp if it's coming from overseas, you would think they'd put more care into shipping).

IMG_8800.jpg
Need these babies as well
These fresh. Hopefully will release in US and men sizes
along with 95/97s

And I just got the last pair of triple black 97s on NDC US
Customer service said the triple blacks will restock before this year end

got my ABs from JD Sports yesterday. these clowns ship sneakers in a bag WTF. the bag arrived half ripped and the box bent to sht. sneakers were ok, but whyyyyy (esp if it's coming from overseas, you would think they'd put more care into shipping).
size? does the same **** :lol:

Some advice please:
If anyone can help, I am considering getting the womens 95 inspired 97's for myself, i wear a 9 (mens) in US which is a 42.5 EU and 27cm.
however, in women's sizing; a 42.5 EU seems to be a 27.5 in cm. so I am perplexed on which to go for.
If I go for a 42 EU which is 27 cm ( essentially the correct size), will I face any issues regarding the width ( are the women's slimmer?)

Some advice please:
If anyone can help, I am considering getting the womens 95 inspired 97's for myself, i wear a 9 (mens) in US which is a 42.5 EU and 27cm.
however, in women's sizing; a 42.5 EU seems to be a 27.5 in cm. so I am perplexed on which to go for.
If I go for a 42 EU which is 27 cm ( essentially the correct size), will I face any issues regarding the width ( are the women's slimmer?)

Doing too much.. If you wear a US9, get a US10.5 enjoy and be happy you dont wear an mens 11.

Doing too much.. If you wear a US9, get a US10.5 enjoy and be happy you dont wear an mens 11.

Thanks man :smokin
I appreciate the help and you have my heartfelt apologies that they only make women sizes up to 10.5 mens
:emoji_frowning2:

Last edited:
The 3m on these really pop. Especially with the white around it, I'm beaming. Got my girl chewing my ear off for not thinking about her.... Oh well:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom