Official Air Max 97 Thread

Has anyone tried out the Finishline trick at any of the other retailers? I don't see the neons on the FNL calendar, but since FTL has them, might give it a shot.
I'll post results after trying today.

email said 12:01 BST. don't know where you're located, but that's a 5 hr difference from EST.

Im assuming its their 12pm BST time and if so.. that puts it at 7am.. thats a harsh L if you don't hit and they drop 4 hours earlier.

Dang! Shouts to you, hidden. Showed up too late clearly so I can't get my beloved 9.5. Might have to stay up to try my hand on the Euro sites.
Best of luck to all hunting for a pair.

Dang! Shouts to you, hidden. Showed up too late clearly so I can't get my beloved 9.5. Might have to stay up to try my hand on the Euro sites.
Best of luck to all hunting for a pair.

Sorry my dude had to snag it

Yeah, End isn’t too helpful since it’ll notify everyone after all the other sites drop. My thing is if I don’t hit on the raffle then I’ll wait for the stateside drop.

If I would have realized that END was AFTER ... I wouldve held out. But seeing as how euro sites have these at 183 I think Im fine waiting to see the results on END before pulling any triggers.

Dudes already shipping Air Max 1s out tho :smh:

Really? Their customer service isn't great. I used to see their twitter account going off on people. Not a great way to win over customers. Also, they used to charge resell prices on Ultra Boosts and NMDs when supply was low. I guess this is just a reminder that I should stop shopping with them.

Back
Top Bottom