Official Air Max 97 Thread

I pulled the trigger on the last 9.5 from Kix-Files.
Retail plus taxes plus not worrying about US release? Can’t beat it

After seeing the End raffle email BS, just copped my size US 11 on Hanon. They still have that size available for anyone looking. Came out to about $170 shipped to the US.

cbcbcvbcvbcfdgdrgd.png

here, eat this NDC !!!!! :emoji_middle_finger::emoji_gun: :emoji_pound: :emoji_pound:
how did u get a discount?

I guess I just got super lucky on SNS just now after I said I overslept and missed out. I refreshed the page and a FSR popped up (I’m assuming from cancelled orders). Was able to cop my size 9.5 and finally decided to use the SNS NMD coupon from awhile ago — $137 shipped!

they gonna drop in november for the US

Talking about the Black/Neon pair??...these are scheduled to hit the US next month??...seen every1 going crazy today for them and was wondering why?...missed out on my size anyway so hoping i can grab a pair easily next month

Reactions: PJS
Talking about the Black/Neon pair??...these are scheduled to hit the US next month??...seen every1 going crazy today for them and was wondering why?...missed out on my size anyway so hoping i can grab a pair easily next month

I think people just went crazy because its easier to get them now and not worry as much. I usually never buy anything that has a huge chance of selling out fast (half of my collection is NB) but these were not hard to get. I remember striking out everywhere on silver bullets thoug

Damn, just copped the women’s 95/97 size 11 from OK. These are dropping in women’s only in the US as well?

Reactions: PJS
I did manage to get through on kix-files just now but seeing its a pre order and doesn't ship for a few days and also knowing that there going to drop in the US i went ahead n canceled the order...ill just wait till next month

Back
Top Bottom