Official Air Max 97 Thread

Bought the 95/97 on overkill then canceled the order for whatever reason, woke up and ordered it again. :lol: Paying $40 extra hurts but it's whatever, I compared all the euro sites and they all come out to around the same price. I'll have them early too, plus there hasn't been that much talk about a US release. I just hope, I don't regret it. Already over paid on too many shoes this month. :smh:

I’m sort of confused with winning the End raffle. Their email said an order was placed and payment was taken through PayPal. Also checking my account through their site I see an order number and the status is “order received”, but there’s a pair in my cart like I still need to hit “place order”. I still haven’t received a order confirmation from them and now I’m wondering if I have to place this order. Though I don’t want to end up with 2 pairs.

I saw the same thing when i logged into my account on end this am but my Amex has been charged so I’m not sweating it

Hey guys I was interested in copping the black neons when they drop. I don't have a pair of 97s so they would be my first one. Can anyone tell me how the 97s fit? (I know y'all must hate the question so sorry lol) the cw is really dope and just wanna know in advance when I try to cop
Went TTS on every release been fine for me

Went ahead and ordered the Japans through size? Now just need the staple sb and altitude 13 and I'm good for the year

Hmm, dunno about the black mid idea. Might do a pair anyway for ****zngiggles.

EDD096DE-B549-4BA1-8E8E-40CD7718935A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom