Official Air Max 97 Thread

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE knows
nthat.gif

always man, never fails. the knowledge king

will rep on recharge
wink.gif
thanx
nthat.gif

hoping to god this release flies under the radar....

I think it's on plenty of peoples radars but I don't think a lot off ppl are going for these. seeing how everyone spent their money on OGs and atmos and Royal 1's right before this release, plus if this is to be a GR then ppl will hold off until they have more money or hope they go on discount.
I mean just look at the AM 1 thread compared to this one.
A lot of ppl got shafted with this release in the EU. Makes sense that Nike will drop these in high quantities stateside. They know the salt levels are high amongst consumers here in the states at the moment.

How do you guys feel about the black/white out sole? Always wondered why they changed that. Sometimes wish they'd just use the black translucent out sole like the OGs. Still nice but that OG sole was perfect for these.

Last edited:
Guys don't forget there is a Finishline at Green Acres Mall too on the border of Queens/Long Island in Valley Stream.

Isn't it 3/26? I thought those three designer air maxes are releasing then. The vapormax with the leather strap is rrleasing that day as well I thought.
Oh ok, for some reason different sites have different RDs on all those stuff

Yea those joints are kinda dope, interested to see if the mid shroud is removeable or not

Yup thanks, a lot of places got different RDs on em for some reason

Back
Top Bottom