Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anyone from US order from Overkill Shop and checkout as a Guest? Just read that if you checked out as a guest you won’t be able to track your order...

Sooo am I just suppose to wait for my Air Max 95/97’s to show up at my doorstep in about a week?!
I logged in when I bought them and they didn’t give me tracking either. Just says shipped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone got any news about this pair?

Capture.PNG

Reactions: PJS
i like it both, its hard to decide which color i like more
Def feel you. It took me a min to decide if I should take the black out or switch the greys :lol: I ended up doing both black because I felt for fall/winter I'd rather them be subtle then maybe in spring I'll put the grey back so they'll pop a little more

Are there any other air max 97 OG's possibly coming out this year? I want to get another pair but don't really like anything out so far besides the neons. AB's are OK but they have no history to me.
there are only 3 OG cws left that havent dropped yet, the wmns metallic silver/polar blue, the wmns chlorine blue/midnight navy and the mens obsidian/orange, but i dont think that Nike will gonna drop those this year, hopefully they will bring them back in 2018, and btw i dont understand why a sneaker need to have history to make you buy it, if you like the cw you just cop it, its not that if the sneaker have history suddenly would make the shoe more beautiful lol

Are there any other air max 97 OG's possibly coming out this year? I want to get another pair but don't really like anything out so far besides the neons. AB's are OK but they have no history to me.
The silvers are supposed restock sometime later this year if you don’t have already and I heard the golds are supposed to restock sometime next year but not sure about anymore releasing

Back
Top Bottom