Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_20171031_232216_877.jpg

Those green undefeateds though, damn

Wanted to go to complexcon just for all the exclusive releases

Guys...a couple of questions regarding Silver Bullets. Are there many fakes out there?...and if so, what are the tell tale signs? There are loads of them on ebay but I suspect that some are fugazi.

Also, do they fit TTS? I just landed a pair of the OG Japans in my true size, UK9, and they fit perfectly, so I just need to know if the Bullets fit like the Japans.

I absolute love these OG Japans and now really want some Silver Bullets, but just want to make sure I get the right size and also don't get scammed with a fake pair.

I had to pay resale for the black undftds but luckily it wasn't too bad, if anything I got killed on shipping which was unavoidable. I'm hoping they'll drop the olives on their site in similar numbers as the whites and black (wishful thinking, I know)

Ultras have more to do with the midsole tooling than it does the upper.
Ultra midsoles of any model are typically cored out to be lighter (and generally feel better). The outsole/midsole are one piece.

The uppers are usually no sew to go along with the whole super light theme. But it's all about the stuff that touches the ground.

That makes sense. I can't tell from the pics that the sole is diff. It's very obvious on the AM1s and 95s; at least to me. That being the case, I expect they're super comfortable.

That makes sense. I can't tell from the pics that the sole is diff. It's very obvious on the AM1s and 95s; at least to me. That being the case, I expect they're super comfortable.

I second this. If your actually into buying only comfortable shoes the AM1 Ultra's and Spiridon Ultra's are insanely comfortable (I find the spiridon's better than ultra boost by a mile)

US release date for the black neons seem to 11.17 ON IT. how hype those black neons are? are they available now in other places or sold out?

Gonna take my chances and go to complex con to try and get them undefeated olive, NB Kennedy and maybe those round two air max

Reactions: You
US release date for the black neons seem to 11.17 ON IT. how hype those black neons are? are they available now in other places or sold out?

If you try to get them on the 17th, you should be able to grab a pair. If you wait a few hours/days, it's possible that resale will be your only option.

Back
Top Bottom