Official Air Max 97 Thread

Midnight navy's over black neon? I've heard it all
:rofl:

Everybody got different taste and opinions and I respect that
ZACE4Qq.png

I just hope holding out on the black neon to hit stateside was the right move. Initially was about to go all in UK but had bills to pay. For those who have the black neon. Please post pictures so I can live vicariously though you guys.

really want to grab a 2nd pair from the mens black/neon 97s, im hoping that they will get restocked at NDC EU so i can cop with Pulse code and meanwhile i see that the stock from the black/neons are starting to sell out at a lot of retailers and i dont wanna miss my chance to cop a 2nd pair now i still have the oppertunity, there are only 2 retailers left that have my size, if NDC not gonna restock them and those 2 retailers sell out in my size im screwed and i need to pay resell what i really refused to do, what should i do NT bros ?? should i wait for the NDC restock or cop them from a different retailer while i now still have the chance ??

Last edited:
I just hope holding out on the black neon to hit stateside was the right move. Initially was about to go all in UK but had bills to pay. For those who have the black neon. Please post pictures so I can live vicariously though you guys.
Same here..almost bit on $205 shipped from stockx but I'm hoping I can cop on the release date...

Reactions: PJS
really want to grab a 2nd pair from the mens black/neon 97s, im hoping that they will get restocked at NDC EU so i can cop with Pulse code and meanwhile i see that the stock from the black/neons are starting to sell out at a lot of retailers and i dont wanna miss my chance to cop a 2nd pair now i still have the oppertunity, there are only 2 retailers left that have my size, if NDC not gonna restock them and those 2 retailers sell out my in size im screwed and i need to pay resell what i really refused to do, what should i do NT bros ?? should i wait for the NDC restock or cop them from a different retailer while i now still have the chance ??

Regret Is An Empty Feeling My Friend!

really want to grab a 2nd pair from the mens black/neon 97s, im hoping that they will get restocked at NDC EU so i can cop with Pulse code and meanwhile i see that the stock from the black/neons are starting to sell out at a lot of retailers and i dont wanna miss my chance to cop a 2nd pair now i still have the oppertunity, there are only 2 retailers left that have my size, if NDC not gonna restock them and those 2 retailers sell out in my size im screwed and i need to pay resell what i really refused to do, what should i do NT bros ?? should i wait for the NDC restock or cop them from a different retailer while i now still have the chance ??
I am also waiting for the NDC EU to restock to grab another pair and use the pulse code. I think they'll restock.

I am also waiting for the NDC EU to restock to grab another pair and use the pulse code. I think they'll restock.
but there is no guarantee that the restock will come, and im now super impatient
and i dont wanna miss out on a 2nd pair because im greedy and wanna save 34 euro with the pulse code

I thought they were only in women's sizes? Are they releasing again?

Back
Top Bottom