Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just saw this on my feed but AB’s 10-13 on SNS
https://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/30088/nike-air-max-97?nosto=frontpage-nosto-4

And for anyone interested in the women’s Royal’s, biggest size is a women’s 11 (men’s 9.5)

https://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/30393/nike-wmns-air-max-97?nosto=productpage-nosto-3

That’s very bad news
Because being a wide footer, the “Royals” 97 I need a women 11.5 (men 10)

I might just take AB, or wait for Black/Neon in US.
Bad thing I missed the ABs for $144, big mistake of me.

Waiting for light pumice 97 to go on sale as well.

Still thinking. I started to feel triple black is trash. 97/PLUS is much better.

Last edited:
Stopped by Stash in Chicago and they said they sold out of black/neons (early) already. Oh well.

Managed to fit my uk11s in those 95/97s uk9.5

It’s a bit of a squeeze and both insoles are still in but I managed...I’m prob a true uk10.5 but still, I’m pretty pleased with that lol

Reactions: PJS
40E807A7-0458-4074-8C80-1740C1079AE6.jpeg

88B55010-B4B4-46B1-AB6A-D1CD6B50AACD.jpeg

People act like people haven't been killed for their shoes for years and it's some huge surprise. Hell, I'm sure it happened before the '80s in some capacity. It even had an SI cover in 1990 when I was in 8th grade. May not have been in the line buying, but ... it's come to that. I swear last year some poor kid got capped outside of 21 Mercer (i know someone will correct me if I'm wrong)? I think some person even lost their finger when the iPad first came out and some idiot in Denver came running by and stole their crap.

sports-illustrated-sneakers_nocxce.jpg

Regardless, UNDFTD knows what they hell they're doing and knew it would cause chaos. And if they didn't, they're idiots and have been around the block long enough and shouldn't have been that naive. Even if was younger, ain't way in hell I'd sit there in those lines with that mess. It's Internet, or walk into the store and out, or bust. Unfortunately, with events or releases that are that hyped, you're going to run into some undesirables. I'm sure a vast majority are good people, but there are always clowns nearby if they can make a buck off of it. Just do like I do. Whine at home in your PJs when you strike out lol. More often than not, i usually forget about what I missed out on in a week or two.

Anyway ... waiting patiently for the Japans

Dude... I wasn't going to buy AB's at all but you sold me! Just ordered from sns.

I took a look at the other colorways for 97's. I was about to pull the trigger on the wolf grey's but all white bottom sole? ugh!

You made the right choice and I’m proud of you.

:nthat:

People act like people haven't been killed for their shoes for years and it's some huge surprise. Hell, I'm sure it happened before the '80s in some capacity. It even had an SI cover in 1990 when I was in 8th grade. May not have been in the line buying, but ... it's come to that. I swear last year some poor kid got capped outside of 21 Mercer (i know someone will correct me if I'm wrong)? I think some person even lost their finger when the iPad first came out and some idiot in Denver came running by and stole their crap.

sports-illustrated-sneakers_nocxce.jpg

Regardless, UNDFTD knows what they hell they're doing and knew it would cause chaos. And if they didn't, they're idiots and have been around the block long enough and shouldn't have been that naive. Even if was younger, ain't way in hell I'd sit there in those lines with that mess. It's Internet, or walk into the store and out, or bust. Unfortunately, with events or releases that are that hyped, you're going to run into some undesirables. I'm sure a vast majority are good people, but there are always clowns nearby if they can make a buck off of it. Just do like I do. Whine at home in your PJs when you strike out lol. More often than not, i usually forget about what I missed out on in a week or two.

Anyway ... waiting patiently for the Japans
Ready for the November craziness?

11/11 will be Jordan 11 release where people will kill people
11/17 supposed to be Black Neons Japan OG 97 release!
11/21 will be Air Max Plus 97 hybrid release

AM Plus midsole hybrid will be straight to the feet!

Back
Top Bottom