Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_8462.JPG

IMG_8460.JPG

IMG_8461.JPG

Ok noobs I missed out the women 11.5 for $170 hahahahah aha I am going crazy do they have 11.5 Royals 97

Group photo...

Black Undefeated looks better than Olive I have to say..... black-neon looks good

I just like Black Undefeated.

Find a good day to un DS mine

You have to buy the black Undefeated tote bag also. Probably, they couldn’t sell it so they added it. Haha

your post didnt make any sense lol. if you got it at complexcon, the retail price was $160 or $170 right? you paid more than double to get it with a black tote bag??
or did u get it from a reseller for $385? if you did, that's a crazy steal.

got the tokyos from Kix a week ago, pretty nice quality. Did i read someone post somewhere that Gold 97s are restocking? thats the only one im missing. Got the SB and Tokyo, just need Golds and im done!

your post didnt make any sense lol. if you got it at complexcon, the retail price was $160 or $170 right? you paid more than double to get it with a black tote bag??
or did u get it from a reseller for $385? if you did, that's a crazy steal.
It was $385 for both the shoe and the bag. You can't buy the shoe by itself at complex con

It was $385 for both the shoe and the bag. You can't buy the shoe by itself at complex con

not from what i heard, and i was there both days. they let u buy just the kicks the first day, and the line got shut down from the riot. the 2nd day, the 97s were sold FCFS, and you had to come back in the afternoon to buy the other merch. even if it were true, that is pretty silly to be charging over double with the bag. i'd understand if it were the ones i'm seeing all over IG now that were gifted to industry ppl (pelican case), but for a tote bag???

IMG_1562.JPG
not from what i heard, and i was there both days. they let u buy just the kicks the first day, and the line got shut down from the riot. the 2nd day, the 97s were sold FCFS, and you had to come back in the afternoon to buy the other merch. even if it were true, that is pretty silly to be charging over double with the bag. i'd understand if it were the ones i'm seeing all over IG now that were gifted to industry ppl (pelican case), but for a tote bag???
I was there too, that's what undefeated told me.... did you get the order sheet?? you have to buy the bundle

Last edited:
Today is the day!!! To the fella who said ebates at 10%. Which site?

Nvm. Found it. Nike but not sure how to apply it to SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom