Official Air Max 97 Thread

Did people vote for the SWs as a prank to Nike? I think I remember people being pissed that everyone voted to bring back the Atmos AM1 then they released such limited stock. So there was an initiative on social media to vote for the worst Air Max design as an "up yours" to Nike.
I'd love to hear that this is true LOL. This is one of the worst AM97 concoctions yet. People camped for this? People paying $700? Maybe I can find an old pair of corduroy and burlap pants somewhere and sell them for $1,000 if everyone knows they are limited. To each his own; if you genuinely like the shoe, more power to you. The appeal escapes me completely, though. All I see is hot garbage :smh:

Did people vote for the SWs as a prank to Nike? I think I remember people being pissed that everyone voted to bring back the Atmos AM1 then they released such limited stock. So there was an initiative on social media to vote for the worst Air Max design as an "up yours" to Nike.
This would have been a better FU to Nike.
Venus-X_Lead_Des.jpg

Did you see the other designs?

If that was the worst to you, you have terrible taste

March 2018 for them ugly *** shoes

I'd love to hear that this is true LOL. This is one of the worst AM97 concoctions yet. People camped for this? People paying $700? Maybe I can find an old pair of corduroy and burlap pants somewhere and sell them for $1,000 if everyone knows they are limited. To each his own; if you genuinely like the shoe, more power to you. The appeal escapes me completely, though. All I see is hot garbage :smh:
Word, word fams.
Finally somebody speak up
I was trying to find beauty in SW97/1s but I have a hard time finding

This would have been a better FU to Nike.
Venus-X_Lead_Des.jpg
When they go to production, they probably remove the leggings
IMO Her design 97 upper with vapormax sole is not bad. Just that leggings

Did you see the other designs?

If that was the worst to you, you have terrible taste
Dudes from Seoul with 90 upper 97 midsole will be my best
They just need a suitable color
nike-air-max-vote-forward-clement-balavoine.jpeg

I voted this Californian but later regret it. Give a damn.
nike-air-max-vote-forward-2017-kyle-ng.jpeg

Dude from Japan deisgn is not bad .....I get it, those neon lights for nightlife
I know what is it like
nike-air-max-vote-forward-naotaka-konno.jpeg
p-01-FiresideLounge-empty_54_990x660_201404241037.jpg

This is the real SW.
nike-revolutionairs-future-air-max-gallery-7-1200x800.jpg

Not this POS. Production version is like garbage. Where did the colors go?
sean-wotherspoon-nike-air-max-97-1-1.png

BTW FTA FTL is running promotion for 20% off
code: friday20
Those who wear size 12 want ABs...

FTL AB97, size 12 online (others are in store)
https://www.footlocker.com/product/model:98700/sku:21826401/nike-air-max-97-mens/blue/yellow/

FTA AB97, size 12 online (others are in store)
https://www.footaction.com/product/.../nike-air-max-97-mens/#sku=21826401&size=12.0

Black Neon 97s (volt), FTA, FTL online all out of stock
Have to go in store and pay taxes for these.

I missed out Oneness 40% off (Any AM97 $110 shipped) last week
Now they stopped the 40%

Last edited:
The thing is...he didn’t create the shoe. A group...like 15 minds created it.

The contest was rigged anyway.

Props to those that ate off that Notre discount. I paid overseas shipping on my 2 pairs to the US but I'm not even mad. With the horrible luck I've had on SNKRS, and the difference in the int'l shipping vs paying taxes to get them locally, it was an easy choice for me.

Curious why the Plus was listed at $160 and the Tune Up was $175 on SNKRS though?

Got my 95/97s yesterday from Sole Heaven. I'll be buying from them again, they shipped in boxes (unlike JD Sports), arrived fairly quickly, and FREE SHIPPING.

IMG_4036.JPG
IMG_4037.JPG

Props to those that ate off that Notre discount. I paid overseas shipping on my 2 pairs to the US but I'm not even mad. With the horrible luck I've had on SNKRS, and the difference in the int'l shipping vs paying taxes to get them locally, it was an easy choice for me.

Curious why the Plus was listed at $160 and the Tune Up was $175 on SNKRS though?

Got my 95/97s yesterday from Sole Heaven. I'll be buying from them again, they shipped in boxes (unlike JD Sports), arrived fairly quickly, and FREE SHIPPING.

IMG_4036.JPG
IMG_4037.JPG
I wonder why as well.

But this isn't the first time for 97 midsole TN upper release
I think it released in Australia before, probably widely accepted

This is the first time for TN midsole 97 upper release
Nike probably is afraid people might not like it

I liked the design from dude in Istanbul the most. It had Turkish rug like patterns and pony hair on the 97 silhouette on top of a vapor max sole.

I was very surprised the Plus and Tune Up were so limited. I forgot about the release, and they were sold out at quarter after the hour. I wonder if they'll restock at some point. Did everyone on here who wanted one, and was on it at launch get a pair? Or lots of "L"s?

Reactions: PJS
I was very surprised the Plus and Tune Up were so limited. I forgot about the release, and they were sold out at quarter after the hour. I wonder if they'll restock at some point. Did everyone on here who wanted one, and was on it at launch get a pair? Or lots of "L"s?
It’s crazy cause Norte had them this am for 30% off before snkrs released and I got a sz13 of the 97 plus for 112$ shipped then 30mins later they sell out @ 160$ from Nike

It’s crazy cause Norte had them this am for 30% off before snkrs released and I got a sz13 of the 97 plus for 112$ shipped then 30mins later they sell out @ 160$ from Nike

Lucky you! Anyone have any thoughts as to how limited Black Friday's Triple Black/Gold will be?

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom