Official Air Max 97 Thread

Guys don't sleep on the Triple Black (with gold accents) AM97 and SBs, they released at 3am this morning on the canadian website (nike.ca) and both sold out within minutes!

Last edited:
Guys don't sleep on the Triple Black (with gold accents) AM97 and SBs, they released at 3am this morning on the canadian website (nike.ca) and both sold out within minutes!
SBs dropped on Nike.ca too??? I thought it was just the Triple Blacks

Ultralight Premium:
IMG_8682.JPG
IMG_8680.JPG
IMG_8681.JPG

So what material are these? Hard to tell how they differ from the currently available triple black Ultras.

Reactions: PJS
Looks like TPU, the ultras used a seamless hyerfuse-like material, those here have layers that look like a TPU cage. Looks pretty cool in my opinion, they'd look better with some colorblocking.

Didn't hit the got it button from the processing page for several min. When I did it showed the price instead of pending. Tried again.. Sold out....

At 1st i thought for some reason these would go quick then i said nah they might sit, guess my 1st thought was correct.....didnt really wanna spend the $$$ for these right now being all these other releases coming out that i want to get but before they're all gone i went ahead and got my pair from JJ everywhere else was OOS in a 9.5....would have like to have gotten these with free shipping and the $160 flat but

SBs dropped on Nike.ca too??? I thought it was just the Triple Blacks
Medicom SB even sold out before AM97 by a couple of minutes. There was a small SB restock and they re-sold out again. All of this between 3am and 4am this morning on nike.ca

Back
Top Bottom