Official Air Max 97 Thread

Can you post links of the multiple sitting pairs on eBay? There's 2 pairs on eBay, one is size 10 and other is size 11. Only one available of each and yes the price is below retail at $144 but it's not like there's 500 listings. Don't think they'll fly off shelves immediately but don't think they'll sit long. Even if they don't sell out the first few hours, if people strike out on other pairs of shoes that day they'll jump on the 97

With all the hype on air max 97’s for undefeateds, Witherspooners, re-re-re-re-re-re-release of metallic silvers, Japan’s, women’s neons, off-whites, cr7’s, and abs, and the fact that these sat at 10% below retail with free shipping for days, leads me to believe these will slowly sell. Due to the timing of the release with all the sales going on, I could see these hitting 20-30% off very fast. Maybe that will make them sell fast, but at retail they will sit.

With all the hype on air max 97’s for undefeateds, Witherspooners, re-re-re-re-re-re-release of metallic silvers, Japan’s, women’s neons, off-whites, cr7’s, and abs, and the fact that these sat at 10% below retail with free shipping for days, leads me to believe these will slowly sell. Due to the timing of the release with all the sales going on, I could see these hitting 20-30% off very fast. Maybe that will make them sell fast, but at retail they will sit.

Nah I feel you. These def aren't a hyped shoe by any means but all black shoes sell bc non sneaker heads like all white/all black bc they're practical. Look at triple black 97 ultra. They restocked so they're everywhere but before the restock they sold out quick online

the orange hints are nice
DPQmOowVQAAfvRO.jpg

Only one I like from the camo pack.

Found. Kate December and only available in he country of origin.

Brits secured for me. Might try for the Germany’s too, I like.

Back
Top Bottom