Official Air Max 97 Thread

49147F01-F90E-4E9C-AD4E-EB39647CF345.jpeg
I finally have the silvers to go with the golds!

WAITING ON THE GOLD TO RESTOCK~~~

How in the blue hell I was able to cop Off White J's of SNKRS app in a size 14, but not these makes absolutely no sense. Hopefully 13 isn't too tight. Waiting for the shipping email from shoe palace.

How in the blue hell I was able to cop Off White J's of SNKRS app in a size 14, but not these makes absolutely no sense. Hopefully 13 isn't too tight. Waiting for the shipping email from shoe palace.

Pretty Much..black x golds went quick yesterday on SNkrs luckily JJ had pairs sitting, same thing this morning. Pairs were sitting at undftd because the Yeezey drop but sknrs pairs flew

Only in 2017 is a shoe selling out in more than 10 min considered sitting lol. If a shoe sells out within an hour of the drop it's not sitting. Even if there's 3 random sizes available. Especially with online drops bc I'm sure most of us have experienced situations where we ordered a shoe and made payment then received a cancellation email later on

I wonder if these fit small like the last restock of the silver bullets. I wear a 12 in all the rest but that one color way was hell on my feet.

Only in 2017 is a shoe selling out in more than 10 min considered sitting lol. If a shoe sells out within an hour of the drop it's not sitting. Even if there's 3 random sizes available. Especially with online drops bc I'm sure most of us have experienced situations where we ordered a shoe and made payment then received a cancellation email later on

Nah, these were legit sitting at Roosevelt field mall as of 11:00 this morning. Everyone was there for the yeezy’s.

I wasn’t able to cop the release in March, didn’t pay much attention to any restocks until now. Glad to finally have copped a pair though.
Yea i missed in March wasn’t successful with other restocks. I event went to that station 97 thing in NYC to try to cop a pair and failed. I’m happy to finally get them for retail.

Meh missed out online. Would of hit up Roosevelt field if I knew they was sitting over there.

Money saved can’t even complain.

|lSo busy with yeezys and working I missed out. Someone let me know if they see a 12 sitting around please.

Back
Top Bottom