Official Air Max 97 Thread

If you haven't copped a pair by now you need to improve your online buying lol. I've had like 4 diff opportunities on different sites to cart and pay for this restock release. I copped 2 pairs, one for a friend and one for a friend's nephew. Didn't get myself a pair bc I already have a fresh pair but I could've quadrupled up this release

If you haven't copped a pair by now you need to improve your online buying lol. I've had like 4 diff opportunities on different sites to cart and pay for this restock release. I copped 2 pairs, one for a friend and one for a friend's nephew. Didn't get myself a pair bc I already have a fresh pair but I could've quadrupled up this release
I was able to get a pair this time. I wouldn't mind a double up pair.

Coped my sz 8 this morning. Thank god yeezy hype is keeping these below the radar.
6AFF8481-B6C3-494E-B879-FC192AE15F68.jpeg

I believe you! I copped the womans 9 since I'm desperate lol.

This thread booming this year but found it.

My women's silver bullets came in today. Here are a couple comparison snaps.... the women's is a size 11, while the men's is a size 9.5 (should be exactly the same according to Nike's size guide). They fit and look exactly the same. The widths and height are exactly the same.

View media item 2445807
View media item 2445808

Yea these are somewhat sitting at Footlocker.Most dudes were there to cop Yeezys. No line. I walked in and out with my pair.

I got a size 12 from SNKRS and 11.5 from Feature Sneaker. Wasn’t able to cancel the Feature Sneaker order. I’ll probably keep the size 12 since that’s what my Japan pair is and they fit good. So if anyone needs a 11.5, lmk.

Back
Top Bottom