Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hope not..

Kashima Antlers '06..scored a size 9 sample. :smokin
giphy.gif

Picked up the italy Just now from kicks crew. Had a 20 dollar credit sitting in my account. 175 shipped. Hopefully no cancellation. Locked up the 13
was about to hit you up on ig to let you know hey had em lol
I can’t decide if I should or shouldn’t grab a 13 myself and use them as trade bait for one of the others(Italy & USA the two pairs im not feelin)
40$ shipping is the real hang up

Do you have to pay customs when buying from UK off KC?

First time I’m thinking about wanted to make sure it’s worth it for peace of mind as atm with longest shipping coming under retail but didn’t wanna get hit with customs on top

Do you have to pay customs when buying from UK off KC?

First time I’m thinking about wanted to make sure it’s worth it for peace of mind as atm with longest shipping coming under retail but didn’t wanna get hit with customs on top
You won’t have to worry about customs, but shipping to the states is expensive

I ordered 27.5cm is that a size 10?

Came out to $217 total
I believe it's US MENS 9.5 = 27.5cm

Anybody got any tips on ordering from ATMOS TOKYO? I having issues getting passed step 3 in checkout. I keep getting this message after checking out with PayPal:

The contents of the input are incorrect, contents that can not be handled at our shop are included. Please check the message below.
  • An error occurred in the settlement system. Please check the delivery address again. (A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed.)
Any help would be appreciated.

Anybody got any tips on ordering from ATMOS TOKYO? I having issues getting passed step 3 in checkout. I keep getting this message after checking out with PayPal:

The contents of the input are incorrect, contents that can not be handled at our shop are included. Please check the message below.
  • An error occurred in the settlement system. Please check the delivery address again. (A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed.)
I just ordered two pairs from them with no problems. Their system wont except PO boxs or periods, if you need anymore help dm me.

Hope they would be way more UK websites, as I live in France, best country to buy sneakers, when you buy from US shipment is expensive then you got custom fees...

When shipment from UK can be free sometimes...Same problem with Japan...

happened to me also
finally went thru after i type in
postal code
then then next box
state
then your address in the next box
and
then the city in the last address box

hope that helps

Picked up the italy Just now from kicks crew. Had a 20 dollar credit sitting in my account. 175 shipped. Hopefully no cancellation. Locked up the 13

Yeah in order to get one of these, not sure what to do now ...... I want the UK looks best since Japans are not available

When does the UK pair drop and is it going to available online anywhere? Best in the pack IMO.

Good question I want to know too! I will only pay $200 ish not $298 or $300+

UPDATE:

So... I finally got through.

POSTAL CODE: YOUR ZIP CODE
STATE/CITY: YOUR STATE
ADDRESS (county municipality): YOUR CITY
ADDRESS 2 (after that): YOUR STREET ADDRESS

I was putting my actual street address in the ADDRESS (county municipality) and my city in the ADDRESS 2 (after that). Hopefully this helps someone else.

The last time I ordered something from Japan it felt like it took longer to place the order than to receive it :lol:

Only bought one time from Atmos, I won't do that again, I had to go far away to pay custom fees, with the shipment and considering that one of the two 95's had been released since here...It kills the pleasure of buying sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom