Official Air Max 97 Thread

My Italy's from Antonioli wont ship until 12/28 due to a system error. Should I wait or cancel ? The cost was $254

I ordered the Japans from atmos last monday, but have heard nothing since, and when I log in my order seems stuck at 20%. I have no idea if I entered my information in the right fields but the PayPal transaction got through. Anybody else has had any luck ordering from them?

Last edited:
Size 12
400 inc ship. Prices have gone up since. Size 13 is a unicorn. I haven’t seen one yet.

yeah all the big resellers I know in Japan didn't even get their hands on a sz13 ....doubt any made it out to the public honestly

Apparently people in Asia and Europe don't have size 14 feet either

they made sz13 in the germans I know for a fact since I scored a pair in that size for myself but they didn't have any sz14 this am in Germany when my buddy picked up our pairs

Nice quality video review. The UK and German camo pattern are dope. Just can’t get with the white sole though. Just looks off to me plus knowing they will show dirt and yellow over time.

I ordered the Japans from atmos last monday, but have heard nothing since, and when I log in my order seems stuck at 20%. I have no idea if I entered my information in the right fields but the PayPal transaction got through. Anybody else has had any luck ordering from them?

I got tracking from atmos this morning

Just got my Japan Camos in. They are BEAUTY.
Well worth the aftermarket acquisition.

IMG_7172.JPG

Sorry but off the camo 97 talk and back onto the off white 97 talk but am curious, how do the off white version fit compared to let's say the silver bullets? Should I get the same size or go half size down for the off whites? Thanks in advance.

I got tracking from atmos this morning
When did you order? Did you put a delivery day? I ordered mine on Weds. and its still on 20%

Anyone from Germany want to hook a brother up with a US 10 in the Germany 97s?

nike with the hyper fast shipping....german camos already on the way and will be here tomorrow :nerd:
People like to say cop what you like, but I just want to make note that....

Japan’s are no doubt the #1 hyped.
Germans US9.5 are hyped too, looking at stockX offers.

Coincidently are all WW2 Axis countries

I’m happy that I got my UK camos
just looked it up on stockX, no value at all

Talkin about my beloved country ‘Murcia release on SNKRS tomorrow..... I give up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom