Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just realized I copped the wrong size Japan camos from Atmos (US 9 instead of US 10). Sent them an email to see if I can cancel - worst case is I get my money back on Stockx...

Just realized I copped the wrong size Japan camos from Atmos (US 9 instead of US 10). Sent them an email to see if I can cancel - worst case is I get my money back on Stockx...
I ordered mine on Tuesday and they shot me an email saying all of the size 9’s are out of stock ... booo

Attachments

• 12269731-17CC-45FA-B8D2-FF2B265DFE3F.png
    12269731-17CC-45FA-B8D2-FF2B265DFE3F.png
    369.3 KB · Views: 7
You’ll probably make some money on stockX

I ordered mine on Tuesday and they shot me an email saying all of the size 9’s are out of stock ... booo
I hope that's the case - it's funny that they sent you an email in English. I got what looks like a notification of delayed order shipment (all in Kanji). Here's what Google is telling me the email says:

The above items are for obtaining goods
We will place orders. In addition, it may take time to arrive from 1 week to 10 days or so.
Please understand beforehand that we may not be able to accommodate your request even if we receive delivery instructions.

If there is no stock in the manufacturer, supplier, we are sorry indeed but we may cancel your order.
Please note that we can not cancel or return / exchanges after placing an order beforehand.

Thank you.

PayPal shows the charge as complete, but my credit card hasn't been charged. At this point, no harm no foul...

Still on the hunt for a size 12 UK camo. Anyone think these will pop back up online anywhere? $400 for resale is a littttllllle steep

Back
Top Bottom