Official Air Max 97 Thread

the euro 97 drop on snkrs is releasing in europe only - they’re not dropping in the US.

for the euro cats in the thread, have other regional drops released widely in europe via snkrs before? or have they shown up on snkrs for everyone but been region locked at release?
The latter. Keep in mind this is Nike we're talking about, lol.

Not surprised SNKRS (Germany) is releasing all these....seems they pretty much got the green light to release anything on there.... i think its they way to release excess stock

Not surprised SNKRS (Germany) is releasing all these....seems they pretty much got the green light to release anything on there.... i think its they way to release excess stock
I'm german and it's not necessarily so. Sometimes they are just displayed on the website without interaction being possible.

atmos is one of very, very, very few places that will ship outside of the country, if at all. JP is very ethnocentric in that respect. so i doubt you’ll see them from any major JP retailer.

this 100%

There were a few other retailers like Mita, DSM JP and Nike JP but all local ship only.
If something is considered a Japanese exclusive, you might as well call it an L and walk away.

Great ones, hope I'll succeed to buy the black ones

If anyone got informations about its release date...

Attachments

• newpattern.jpeg
    newpattern.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Damn end giving a bunch of W’s today. Let’s hope they do release all the pairs on snkrs here!!!!!

man Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins you got me rethinking passing on the Italy’s now.

I should just be content w/Germans & UK’s....

It never ends lol

I feel ya 100%. I almost passed on them but I saw one promo shot of them on-foot and I was sold. The camo pattern and the colours really are something else - feels way different from the other pairs. I think a few euro spots are still dropping these on the 28th so there’s still a chance.

Back
Top Bottom