Official Air Max 97 Thread

The latter. Keep in mind this is Nike we're talking about, lol.

I disagree, I never had some regional locked or anyhow locked release on SNKRS (Germany) everything on the app is up for purchase (if fast enough). So I'm 99.5% sure all countrys (except JP / USA) are up for purchase on Thursday. AND that's the same info I got from the Dude of SNS Berlin about the online release.
What sizes though is another story...

@rogue5

Hit on my 1st raffle today with END too. Unfortunately picked the wrong size. Got a U.K 12(US 13) instead of a U.K 10/10.5(/US 11/11.5). Anyone wanna trade, lemme know.

Anyone need a sz12us of the UK camo for retail?

homie & fellow NT’r @vig09 is still feeling the Christmas spirit and wanted to hook another NT fam up before he threw em on eBay or StockX.....

don’t sleep cause these are :nthat:

As dope as those metallic blacks are, I have to pass. I have the triple black ultra 97, the undefeated black, and the black/gold pair from Black Friday. Another mostly black pair would be nuts

I had and sold the triple black golds when I figured the camp pairs would be a problem......

I'm def in for those triple black metallics.....

looks like the entire upper, minus the mesh panels is 3m

FD93D57C-9BA3-4A71-A45E-51E357D6533E.png

Anyone know where I can find these or the white silver ones for retail?

I had and sold the triple black golds when I figured the camp pairs would be a problem......

I'm def in for those triple black metallics.....

looks like the entire upper, minus the mesh panels is 3m
The outter will be in a metallic shine like silver bullets and above that is plain black leather.

nike-air-max-97-921826-005-4.jpg

Anyone get any updates for shipping from dope factory for Italys?

They're usually very quick. However, when I checked that page before it got posted on here, it had a countdown, which was supposed to go live on the 28th I believe. Maybe they made a mistake and sold them early, so they might wait until the 28th to ship?

Back
Top Bottom