Official Air Max 97 Thread

Copped every camo colour now got the set except Japan camo
Nike talk is the **** and babyJ you are the goat but I couldn't understand that Amos website how u lot kno how to read Japanese lol **** was confusing trying translate thru my iPhone as I'm at work and don't have my lappy
repped for the username, one of my fav players

Maybe I’ll get the USA pair as beaters and buy a ford raptor or something when I’m huntin’ on the weekend.
:rofl: :rofl:

France pair came in, definitely a sleeper of the bunch. Had to go full matchy matchy, don't judge me....
20171228_135834.jpg

Lol, from what I've read in the thread the most popular one in the pack is the german camo. I find that hilarious because our army is known to have equipment so crappy, that it's a meme in our country. The standard Bundeswehr machine gun broke about half the time after shooting a couple of rounds and the accuracy of it was compared to shooting blindfolded.

They need to make a South Korea 97. You ever see those guards at the DMZ? Intimidating as all hell.

I was deployed in OIF1 and saw South Korean Army Sergeants hitting their lower ranking soldiers.... I was like ddaaayyuuummmm

Back
Top Bottom