Official Air Max 97 Thread

All in all this was probably the best year for the silhouette in my opinion. My top three picks this year from what came out are the unbeatable silver OGs, the OG atlantic and the dark grey suede pair
$_72.JPG

nike-air-max-97-atlantic-blue-release-date-1.png

Nike-Air-Max-97-Suede-Wolf-Grey.jpg

Anyone got shipping email from SNS yet from 12/28 order? Beginning to worry coz both my orders have not shipped.... smh

Seems like all camo orders are arriving Tuesday. My SNS and Backdoor’s arrive Saturday. It’s like a geographical oddity.

Seems like all camo orders are arriving Tuesday. My SNS and Backdoor’s arrive Saturday. It’s like a geographical oddity.
My order from Backdoor should be here tuesday, Overkill hopefully tuesday since DHL will hand it off to the USPS... And Hanon hopefully tuesday also since it will be delivered by the PO.... and Dope Factory on tuesday... Im not really worried about DHL, but the Postman in my area can be shady as Hedes at times..... This really doesnt make any friggin sense :smh:

Taxes and orders with not enough tracking informations kill the pleasure of buying.

I am waiting for a pair, and I had to pay taxes today...I hate when you have to pay after the buying. The price should include it (even if it's impossible ?), in order to avoid bad surprises :s

And the second one has no new tracking informations since the 12/27, and it was supposed to be treated then by my country's post office, no informations neither on their website...

I know they have a lot of work, but I'm thinking about having been robbed. Hope I'm paranoiac, but if they did, hard to tell if it's the post office or the first transporter...

Hard to avoid buying when there is the most of the robberies as great releases take place on these dates...

Thanks to those who replied on SNS info, I'm still waiting for some kind of movement on both of my orders....

Got the Italy pair thanks to a link posted here. But still no shipping:angry:
Really wish I would of actually tried for the Germany pair the more I see pictures of them. Hoping for a restock somewhere.

Anywhere with UK camo in uk11 still in stock pref in uk/eu don’t know if I’m being overly picky but there is very slight separation from the front of the sole and the toe box

For those that have purchased from Atmos before, have you had funds deducted from your Paypal account but checked the status of your order to see that you're only at 20% fulfilled? The order below the one in question was fulfilled and shipped already. (Yes, I've emailed them about it.)

Capture97.PNG

Caved and copped both the Japan’s and Italy’s On stockx, at the same time. Prices weren’t bad at all, especially on the Italy pair. My black undefeated pair already offset the price on these, so I’m happy

I'll give it a few more days before I start to really worry about my SNS France order but it does seem odd that they are taking this long to ship. Most of my previous orders from sns usually ships fast and arrives fast to the USA. I'm going to hope for the best after New Years.

For those that have purchased from Atmos before, have you had funds deducted from your Paypal account but checked the status of your order to see that you're only at 20% fulfilled? The order below the one in question was fulfilled and shipped already. (Yes, I've emailed them about it.)

Capture97.PNG
They are still waiting to receive some sizes, which causes shipping delays. I got caught in the same situation with them and mine took a week and a half to ship. Ive learned whenever ordering from Atmos, is a test of your patience...

Back
Top Bottom