Official Air Max 97 Thread

japan pair still over 300$$ cant justify that, since i got the others notice the other countries are under $300 some even under 250, doubt it will happen but ill wait and see hopefully japan pair drops.

hopefully man!!!! if the price dips a bit more ill bite, or ill sell something in my closet.

Size 12 problems...
Screenshot_20171231-134452.jpg

smh sz12 problems at least you have a chance....

Japan’s didn’t get released in sz13 so I’m straight SOL no matter how much I’m willing to $pend

I wish they used more yellow in the camo pattern on the Italy pair.

imo USA the worst followed by Italy and France.

Japan #1 followed by Germany & UK in 3rd

I disagree, Italy the best one for me, along Japan, US and France (as it was said before, France with black midsole would be fire) ^^

UK and especially Germany the 2 I feel the less...

If I could I would have bought US, it got style, all dress in black, perfect :smile:

And France camouflage is great, midsole the only problem for me...

Does anybody own a pair of the Air max 97/plus hybrid and care to comment on sizing?

I go TTS in 97's but i size .5 up in plus model.

the upper being a 97 wants me to go TTS but they had to fit it to the plus sole, which concerns me.

I tried to use the search for the forum but either did it wrong or noboy talked about it? Sorry in advance if this has been discussed.

Im wearing my UK pair today, I love these im glad i ended up with 2 pairs... These are my 1st pairs of 97s and runners period, i always thought they would like clown shoes if i wore them... I was wrong about that and for 20 yr old tech they are very comfy.. Im about to become a regular in this thread, now i see why nike do these type of releases... Its a good way to get new blood into a particular line, it worked with me

is there any way to "expand" them in terms of wear? Wore the UK out for a day and it hurts the knuckles of my outer toes. I do have wide feet and I went TTS on these..
lol you bought the wrong size, am97s run half size small
i have been wearing my tts 8 since 1996 in all the other air maxes
but when i bought the am97s i had to go half size up and went with us8.5

Anyone know what sites have the AM 97/plus (tn upper) in a US 12? Coooked it when they release and now I need em

Back
Top Bottom