Official Air Max 97 Thread

So I'm heading out to Japan for 6 days and I just realized that I really have not been doing a good job of incorporating comfort into the shoes I've been buying. I know all of us in here are fine with sacrificing the comfort for the dope silhouette and colorways of the Air max 97. I usually just deal with however sore my feet get in my shoes but I feel like I'm gonna severely regret trying to do that with all the walking and exploring that I'm gonna be doing. I really want to take my Skepta 97s since they are so fresh but I haven't broken them in yet (if they are capable of being broken in haha). Do yall think I will highly regret taking the Skeptas as my walking/exploring shoes for this trip?

anyone have a review on the am97 ultra? I want to get the golds but cant find any on feet pics or videos. not much out there on these. Thanks

Guys...when I tell you I’m in love with this shoe...

22742F4C-1F90-428C-BEEE-C5FCFA9B5E94.jpeg

4D23C626-2EAD-4243-8A55-1F09BB6FA8EE.jpeg

So I'm heading out to Japan for 6 days and I just realized that I really have not been doing a good job of incorporating comfort into the shoes I've been buying. I know all of us in here are fine with sacrificing the comfort for the dope silhouette and colorways of the Air max 97. I usually just deal with however sore my feet get in my shoes but I feel like I'm gonna severely regret trying to do that with all the walking and exploring that I'm gonna be doing. I really want to take my Skepta 97s since they are so fresh but I haven't broken them in yet (if they are capable of being broken in haha). Do yall think I will highly regret taking the Skeptas as my walking/exploring shoes for this trip?

I tend to pack Ultra Boost, or even V2s, for trips with expected heavy walking.

Although, I’d be just fine rocking AM1s, VaporMaxes, and even Racers.

97s...YMMV. I’d probably rock something else.

anyone have a review on the am97 ultra? I want to get the golds but cant find any on feet pics or videos. not much out there on these. Thanks

I only got one pair of Ultra but I love it. I didn't buy another because I only like two colorways, and the other was too messy...I took the same size that for a regular 97. I haven't pictures however...

just got back from the Philippines, and brought my skepta's, silver bullet's, and tb ultra's. no regrets as far as comfort even though i did most of my walking in a pair of vapormax (enjoyed every step).

Gold restock happening on the 18th via Size? Previews app.
Thank you to whoever told me to wait after I was tossing up paying resell.

D7CF2654-B807-4B0F-8CEF-EAB32F74DC30.jpeg 436220EC-5937-4AD2-B227-E38EC606BE0C.jpeg
Hanon, why beat box?

Jk thanks for the hard work
9D742FB7-D8BF-4F9E-B825-87630AED8745.jpeg
Air Max 97 Qs “Raw Umber”
I agree Japans are better looking but I already have 3 pairs of 97 can’t do more.

97/Vapormax is must cop, coming soon as well.

Anyone wear their Black UNDFT? How are they wearing in? Phylon soft? Still got my on ice as my only pair of '97s. If they're a soft ride I'll probably keep them; it's a pretty clean colorway. Also have the RFxAJ3 Atmos on ice. It's pretty clean & decent quality, but with the BC3 coming, not sure I'd ever wear them. I actually like that '97 tape (or whatever the triple black one with all of the plastic overlay) coming out; when is that? Need to get a '97 in rotation, and believe it or not, I haven't been truly inspired by most of the plethora of colorways, and the stiff air bag is really turning me off. I'll compromise someone for fashion, but not OK with bricks.

Anyone wear their Black UNDFT? How are they wearing in? Phylon soft? Still got my on ice as my only pair of '97s. If they're a soft ride I'll probably keep them; it's a pretty clean colorway. Also have the RFxAJ3 Atmos on ice. It's pretty clean & decent quality, but with the BC3 coming, not sure I'd ever wear them. I actually like that '97 tape (or whatever the triple black one with all of the plastic overlay) coming out; when is that? Need to get a '97 in rotation, and believe it or not, I haven't been truly inspired by most of the plethora of colorways, and the stiff air bag is really turning me off. I'll compromise someone for fashion, but not OK with bricks.
Suspecting Camo 97 is phylon same as Black UNDFT (mine is DS), I’ll say no it’s not soft.

Regular 97s (Light Pumice, Atlantic Blue) are polyurethane and they are bricks.

Camos (assuming phylon), is a little bit better but not by much.

So, sorry, Black UNDFT probably is not soft. Think of Nike Kyries, that is phylon. Cushion is gar’bage.

You want soft, get Vapormax or Zoom All Outs.
Vapormax X 97 hybrid coming soon.
99E6298A-D5D9-40B5-A29E-6FBA08868AD6.jpeg D191A352-AB6B-4486-A92F-DCC985ABAC5D.jpeg 42FF8B7A-B4FE-470F-BC6E-70C3307CBA10.jpeg 48AE27AD-F41F-4DF1-8963-DE47AC37C8CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom