Official Air Max 97 Thread

Guys...when I tell you I’m in love with this shoe...

22742F4C-1F90-428C-BEEE-C5FCFA9B5E94.jpeg

4D23C626-2EAD-4243-8A55-1F09BB6FA8EE.jpeg

Bruh when i seen mines in person i aint like em but you def pulled these jawns off. Got me reconsidering now :lol:

My Germany camo pair kinda digs into the side of my lower ankle. Even with high socks. Kind of annoyed. It’s noticeable enough that you feel it when you walk

Got the German pair thanks the link earlier. Thanks you guys. Now just need the Japan pair :pimp:

Bruh when i seen mines in person i aint like em but you def pulled these jawns off. Got me reconsidering now :lol:

I felt the same way yesterday night before I threw them on to run to the mall real fast. I saw myself in the mirror an didn’t eem know it was me I was so impressed.

Anyone know where I can scoop the electric blues for around $130? They seem to be the less hyped pair but its my favorite.

D7CF2654-B807-4B0F-8CEF-EAB32F74DC30.jpeg 436220EC-5937-4AD2-B227-E38EC606BE0C.jpeg
Hanon, why beat box?

Jk thanks for the hard work
9D742FB7-D8BF-4F9E-B825-87630AED8745.jpeg
Air Max 97 Qs “Raw Umber”
I agree Japans are better looking but I already have 3 pairs of 97 can’t do more.

97/Vapormax is must cop, coming soon as well.

Youre complaining about a box Hanon didnt beat up, but you have your shoes.... My package from Hanon and Overkill hasnt had movement since saturday....

Last edited:
IMG_0952.JPG IMG_0954.JPG IMG_0955.JPG IMG_0956.JPG IMG_0958.JPG IMG_0959.JPG

Funny how opinions vary on the Camo Pack. Everyone raves about the Germans but I'm really not feeling em. Italians on the other hand don't seem too popular, yet my pair arrived a few days ago and I absolutely love them. To me the print on them is less like Camo and more of a graffiti-art. Very cool shoe IMO and a definite keeper.

My opinion of the pack changed since I got the german pair in hand. I thought it looked pretty busy in pictures and not very fitting but it looks pretty good in person! The only disappointing thing is that the materials are kinda cheap. I don't know if the other pairs have that as well but the synthetic suede is not a nice and thick cut like an OG Air Max 1 for example but kind of cheap and flimsy. Doesn't detracht from the shoes look but it is kind of disappointing overall.

This is the shot

Funny how opinions vary on the Camo Pack. Everyone raves about the Germans but I'm really not feeling em. Italians on the other hand don't seem too popular, yet my pair arrived a few days ago and I absolutely love them. To me the print on them is less like Camo and more of a graffiti-art. Very cool shoe IMO and a definite keeper.

Yeah the Germans are ugly as sin

I've heard weird things about the print on the Italy's and I'm slowly souring on the black outsole but I still think they easily have the best upper

Last edited:
Suspecting Camo 97 is phylon same as Black UNDFT (mine is DS), I’ll say no it’s not soft.

Regular 97s (Light Pumice, Atlantic Blue) are polyurethane and they are bricks.

Camos (assuming phylon), is a little bit better but not by much.

So, sorry, Black UNDFT probably is not soft. Think of Nike Kyries, that is phylon. Cushion is gar’bage.

You want soft, get Vapormax or Zoom All Outs.
Vapormax X 97 hybrid coming soon.
99E6298A-D5D9-40B5-A29E-6FBA08868AD6.jpeg D191A352-AB6B-4486-A92F-DCC985ABAC5D.jpeg 42FF8B7A-B4FE-470F-BC6E-70C3307CBA10.jpeg 48AE27AD-F41F-4DF1-8963-DE47AC37C8CF.jpeg

Appreciate the reply; thank you. That's disappointing. I do like the vapormax sole in terms of comfort, however, I don't think it's an attractive design on any shoe, particularly the '97. Perhaps it will grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom