Official Air Max 97 Thread

hmmm as I post that....I'm reading the last couple pages, check the order ID and get an error saying "order not found. please check the order number entered"......
:frown:  telling myself to take my own advice and relax.

I got shipping conf in the morning and it still cant find my order. Don't sweat it.

Only time I can go is tomorrow after work.. I hope it's still allowable and that they let me do it by then. I was trying to find a way to get there today but its a no go.

_stephen.p_ _stephen.p_
Rep'd for that monster pick up! :nthat:

This "jig" only works on Nike products. JB has strict release dates. The system won't go through with Royals or anything prior RD.

Even though the bullets have a date of the 15th, the system let's it through. I believe this work around has been around, but not exploited like it is in this thread.

@riceNeggs
Rep'd for that monster pick up!
nthat.gif

This "jig" only works on Nike products. JB has strict release dates. The system won't go through with Royals or anything prior RD.

Even though the bullets have a date of the 15th, the system let's it through. I believe this work around has been around, but not exploited like it is in this thread.
yea i've been trying at my local FNL outlet for the Royals.  no luck

oh well.  at least i'll have money to support my KAWS cause.  shout out to FNL tho

seems like they owe me this one for all the pending charges i've dealt with in the past

you can't order over the phone
just to update all of you, I called my local and I had her do a style look up and played it off understanding that they do not allow phone orders and if I were to come in today would she be able to place the order in my size and she said sure come right in and took my name down :smile:

seems like they owe me this one for all the pending charges i've dealt with in the past

This x1000
I feel your pain. I came up on that WC work around a few months ago! It was nice of them to accommodate everyone for their pain and suffering. :lol:

Are they labeled as quick strike? Because I have reward at all FNL, FTL, and Champs and I won't be able to use it

anyone try in NYC yet? Im gonna be in kings plaza later, finna try

-but ya'll said has to be at a store thats not gonna have them on the shelves, right ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom