Official Air Max 97 Thread

It's Funny you said that!

I was thinking, FNL Stock could be gone and shipped out before the online drop

and

FNL will have a bunch of Cancelled orders from overselling this shoe after the Online drop RD??? 
mean.gif
Man I hope this doenst happen lol. I plan on trying this technique for none jordans here on out. 

Just succeeded at my local FNL.

I was tempted to test it out with other releases eg Royals??
laugh.gif
 but didn't want to unnecessarily ruin a good thing.

Receipt printed out, worker advised me email will be sent with shipping confirmation.

I'm guessing I should get one tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be a cancellation email.

How long is it taking for everyone to get their shipping emails?

Anyone get the cancel email yet?

Just succeeded at my local FNL.

I was tempted to test it out with other releases eg Royals??
laugh.gif
 but didn't want to unnecessarily ruin a good thing.

Receipt printed out, worker advised me email will be sent with shipping confirmation.

I'm guessing I should get one tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be a cancellation email.

How long is it taking for everyone to get their shipping emails?

Anyone get the cancel email yet?
lol def tried it with the royals after i had already checked out my 97s lol. they royals werent even in the system. I ordered today at about 130 and got my email maybe an hour or so ago. I couldnt of gotten a better FNL employee. I think they were new lol. had no clue what shoes they were and could care less. 

Just ordered instore at FNL. No problem with the employee that helped me. I gave him the style code and he checked the system and said there were no stores in the area with it, but he could have it delivered to my house. Also got to use my $20 rewards on it. Got home and could find the order as "Processing" through the order status page. Fingers crossed!

Just ordered instore at FNL. No problem with the employee that helped me. I gave him the style code and he checked the system and said there were no stores in the area with it, but he could have it delivered to my house. Also got to use my $20 rewards on it. Got home and could find the order as "Processing" through the order status page. Fingers crossed!
aw man, I ordered it today in store but I still dont have anything on my order status page. hopefully it works out

aw man, I ordered it today in store but I still dont have anything on my order status page. hopefully it works out
yeah sorry i wasn't clear it wasn't in my order history. I had to sign out of my account and use the "Track your Order" button and enter my order ID from the receipt and my billing zip code.

lol def tried it with the royals after i had already checked out my 97s lol. they royals werent even in the system. I ordered today at about 130 and got my email maybe an hour or so ago. I couldnt of gotten a better FNL employee. I think they were new lol. had no clue what shoes they were and could care less. 
ah, haha, yeah most retail workers have no clue. I don't blame them either. I just hope that I don't get a cancel email.

I'd say, for anyone else that's going to do this, don't target the "noob", because they probably don't have the phone ordering process down just yet.

They will end up asking a more experienced rep, or worse, the asst manager. Go for the dude that greets you, but gives you space, and isnt' immediately talking about the 15% off Under Armor Accessories they have going on.  

Avoid the one that says "you good boss?" and looks straight down to your feet, then walks away if isn't "heat".

If there is someone at the register, but busy pouring over some paperwork, or has their arms filled with boxes, don't ask them. Your best bet is the one in the middle, re-arranging the displays, making casual small talk with co workers and customers, and generally doesn't look like a zombie from the Walking Dead

Hahaha as I type this I'm like, wow, way too serious, chances are you'll be good. I mean, these are going to release again in a couple weeks anyway right.
laugh.gif

hmmm as I post that....I'm reading the last couple pages, check the order ID and get an error saying "order not found. please check the order number entered"......

frown.gif
 telling myself to take my own advice and relax.

Back
Top Bottom